ships

~everyone has logged on~

CutieKrystal: guys I need a good nail salon suggestion, hurry!

Goldfish2.0: I know one, I'll text you the directions to one, hold on.

Queenllama: Sorry Krystal, can't help you with that one...

Henry: do you want someone to come with you to the nail salon so you're not alone Krystal?

CutieKrystal: um....

Queenllama: I'm not allowing you to go to the nail salon alone with her Henry. I already told you, you can't be alone with any of the f(x) members without me there in the room.

Henry: you're so over protective, I'm not going to attack them or anything, jeez.

Queenllama: well I know you too well and the f(x) members are like my sisters. I can't let someone like you get near them.

Henry: you're acting like I'm some...I don't know how to say it...

EricNamz: you mean a fuckboy?

Henry: yeah a...wait what?!

EricNamz: :)

chickenWANG: wow you're nice Eric

Bambi: he is

chickenWANG: stop acting so naive Bambam

TuansTheNightBeforeChristmas: he is though...

Queenllama: your username is still that??

TuansTheNightBeforeChristmas: yeah, I can't think of anything interesting to change it too.

LaysChips: maybe you should change it something you like? Like an object, food or anything along those lines

TuansTheNightBeforeChristmas: I don't know...

Goldfish2.0: omg the EXO member finally talked to us!

LaysChips: ??

Goldfish2.0: you've only been talking to the Chinese people this whole time so you've never talked to us ever since this chatroom first started...

GentlemenJoshua: hello Lay hyung.

LaysChips: hello

HolyKevin: Joshua, did your...friend say anything about what I told you to tell him?

GentlemenJoshua: yeah, he understood and we're alright again

HolyKevin: that's good, at least he understands

EricNamz: something sounds fishy between you two

Fairy8: You mean Jeonghan hyung Joshua?

GentlemenJoshua: yup

MrBlueEarmuffs: we kind of figured

0to100: Minghao!

Fairy8: hello Jay park hyung!

Queenllama: Jay park, did you finally find a friend in this chat?

0to100: he's the only one who has similar interests to me

Fairy8: (:

0to100: I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to R-16, have you ever been to it?

Fairy8: r-really, you want to invite me to go to somewhere like that...are you going to be performing in it?

0to100: nah just to watch the other bboy groups perform, you want to come with me??