Three

Toby's PoV:
"Ugh.... W-Why do we have to fall in love with a n-normal    h-human....." I said. "She is beautiful, I'm wondering if Slender with accept her and let her live with us" Masky said. "I hope the boss says yes, I don't know what world it would be without (y/n)." Hoodie said quietly. "To b-bad we are to   s-scary to be l-loved..." I said looking down. "We are k-killers, the only p-people who c-care for us are the other p-pastas and S-Slender who t-took us in" I stated. "When she wakes up, I wonder what she will thi......" Masky was cut off by a loud scream......... It was (y/n)'s scream. I looked at Masky and Hoodie with a worried look and I ran towards the room where I heard the scream come from. I turned into a room only to see (y/n) being wrapped with black tentacles, blood coming out from her mouth.... I couldn't Believe what I was seeing, black tentacles, really tall.... Must be Slenderman.... "STOP" slender must of heard me and dropped (Y/n) when she was falling, I ran towards her and caught her before she could hit the ground. I looked at her, some water in my eyes, I couldn't bare to see her like this, she looked at me and then she passed out. I pulled her closer to me to be thankful that she wasn't killed by my boss. "I-I'm s-sorry" I said. I ran my fingers down her hair while a few years went down my cheek. I looked behind me to see Slenderman.

I saw slender come towards us holding a hand out. I was worried that he would do something to (y/n) so I covered (y/n) and hugged her tighter to me, with my other hand, I grabbed one of my axes and pointed towards Slender. When I saw Slender's hand near us, out of nowhere, Masky and Hoodie got in front of us facing Slender, Hoddie with a knife pointing towards Slender and Masky with a gun pointing towards him. "Leave her alone" Hoodie said with his creepy voice that he only used when he's mad.

"Calm down child, now that I see that that girl is important to all my Proxies, I won't harm her." Slender said in a slow, deep voice. "What is the child doing here anyway?" He asked. "Uhh.... Master, we were wondering that if.....uh....." Masky said shakily knowing that one wrong move will end his life. He looked at Hoodie with a please help me out look and hoodie stayed silent. That's when I stood up to face Slenderman.

"We w-were w-wondering if (y/n)
C-can come and s-stay w-with us" I said looking at Slender, knowing that I was going to be killed in a bit.

"Child, I will let her stay, but you do know the drill, do that and she will stay" with that, Slender left.

"Does he mean what I think he means?" Masky said. "Yes, yes it does.." "I w-would do it, I. m-mean she's b-been a-abused by her u-uncle and she l-lost her p-parents, she h-has nowhere e-else to go b-but here" I said sternly. "I'm in" Hoodie said. "Ugh... I guess since u both are in, I'll help as well" Masky said.

I picked up (y/n) brittle style and carried her to her new room. I later her there and I planted a kiss on her forehead. "S-stay here, p-please" I said, with that I left and got my axes ready. I went towards the exit to see Masky and Hoodie ready with there weapons as well. " Well, l-lets go" I said, with that we all ran threw the forest to our destination with wicked grind on our faces.

--------[]===================>
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the third part of my story! Comment on what would u like to happen next, and until next time!