Six

You woke up in the same room you had been in yesterday. You must of past out while playing video games with Ben last night, one of them must of brought you to the room.

What day is it......... ITS SUNDAY!!!! I have school tomorrow, shit...... You said.

You got up from your bed and went towards your closet to change. You grabbed a black tee with a skull on it. You then put on your pants and converse. You went to the night stand, grabbed your new eyepatch (since Jeff ripped the other one) and your beats. You then headed out the door.

You went down the staircase and went towards the kitchen, there, you saw the three proxys eating breakfast and Jeff.

You went towards them and sat next to Masky and Toby. Guys, you all know that I have to return home, I have to go to school tomorrow. You said with a frown.

Skip school, who cares about it, look at us! Masky said.

I made a promise to my mom, and I'm not going to brake it, so I am going to school. You said with a stern voice this time.

At that moment, you felt a cold hand on your shoulder. My fellow proxys..... A deep voice said this child shall go to school..... You turned around to see Slenderman.

You turned around and faced Slenderman

You turned around and faced Slenderman. Slenderman, what about my uncle, I need to return. You said with a depressing face.

You then heard Masky mumble something and then look at the other two proxys.

Masky, what the hell did you do??!!! You asked loudly. Errrrr........ He would say anything.

You killed him didn't you.... You said in a straight tone.

Masky reached out for your hand but you just pushed his hand away. Y....y/n you d-didn't deserve to l-live with h-him. Toby said.