37

In french, it was a boring lecture. Like normal. Next thing you know, our teacher finally says, "Okay, class, we are going to be doing a partner project! I want you to present information on any historical sites at Paris! And I chose your partners," Everyone sighed. "Okay, Jake and Lucy, Alisha and Darcy, Dan and Phil..." So I will be working with Phil. I looked over at him and he looked at me. I smiled a little, and so did he. "This project, I would actually like if you made some sort of video on it. It'll be interesting to see what you can do. Also, try to not make it boring---Like a little funny! It may be hard, yes, but I also want a short essay from each of you. The essay will be done individually. Okay, Mettons-nous au travail!" (There will be some French, and when there is, I'll put it after in English because I don't even know french XD ) (Let's get to work! )

Our teacher got done calling out our partners. I got out my note book to brain storm with Phil. "Okay, which historical site would you like to do?" I asked, I started to write down some of the sites I could remember, while Phil thought of what we could do. "Well, everyone is probably going to do the Eiffle Tower... so we should do something different!" Phil said. And he was right. Everyone in our class knew more about the Eiffle Tower than anything else, and that's what they'd like to do. "Okay, the other sites we can do are... Musee du Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Musee d'Orsay, Luxembourg Gardens-" Then Phil cut me off. "Luxembourg Gardens! I know it's nothing fancy, but it's really pretty there! I've seen pictures of it and if I go to France, I want to explore it." I smile and circled Luxembourg Gardens. "Alright! Luxembourg Gardens it is!" I said, Phil then started to pack up because it was almost time to go home ."So for this project, do you may be want to come over or I could come over so we could work on it?" He said, I couldn't help but smile a little bit. I don't know what it is about this boy, but he sure can make me smile---Even more than my own girlfriend. "Yeah, want to exchange numbers also?" I said, he got out his phone and we exchanged numbers.

The bell rang and everyone was on their way. I started to walk home when Louise came up to me. "Hello Dan" she said, very flirtatiously. "Um.. Hey." I managed to say. "So... I was wondering if maybe you would want to come over tonight... my parents won't be home." She said with a mischievous smirk on her face. "I can't Louise. I have a project I need to get done and my pa-" "Who cares about one project? Come on..." she started to pull me towards her, and normally that would make me change my mind. But only, did it make me angry. "Louise. Stop. I really need to get this done, sorry I can't be your dildo." I said that and walked off, leaving her speechless.

I started walking home when I got a text from Phil.

Phil: hey! I was wondering if we could work on that project today, since we have today, tomorrow, and the weekend to finish it? :D

I smiled and I finally got home to see my parents weren't home. I texted Phil back,

Me: My parents aren't home right now, want to come over?

Phil: Absolutely :D Address?

I gave him my address and not that long and he got here. He doesn't live that far actually, he got here in five minutes for walking. So not bad.

I went into the kitchen and got some snacks and we headed upstairs. Phil brought his camera, and we used my computer. "Okay, so how should we start this off?" Phil thought, and he said, "Well maybe we can make it sort of a dramatic funny thing? I honestly have no idea. We should speak French sometimes!" And I agreed. We took various notes, and it was quiet... Almost too quiet. That's when I finally broke the silence.

"So, uh, Phil. I'm sorry how my girlfriend was earlier--I don't really know what got into her." And Phil looked up, "It's fine. I'm used to that stuff happening." And my eyes widened. Phil could tell that I didn't understand. So he went on, "Be gay for a day- move schools- and you'll understand." And he laughed a little. "You're gay?" I asked. He looked me in my eyes, "I'm sorry-- that was rude of me, I should res-" "It's fine," he chuckled. "I am gay, but I hope that doesn't change anything in between us. Anyways, your girlfriend made it loud and clear to stay away from you." And he laughed again. I laughed a little too. Just then, my phone buzzed.

Louise: Dan, r u sure u don't want to come over? My parents aren't home ;) we can do some.... things ;)

I rolled my eyes. I didn't answer her. I just deleted the message. "What was that?" Phil asked, and I sighed. "Oh just my slutty girlfriend. Ha. It's just not working out between us, I don't know." And Phil had a sympathetic look on his face. "Don't worry. I don't even feel bad." And I poked his side, which made him laugh, so I continued and he poked me back. We just laughed and laughed.

We were having fun.