99

Dan finally broke the silence. "So uh... Phil. Why did you ignore me?" He looked upset, like he didn't want to hear what I had to say, but he did at the same time. I sighed, and looked down at my hands. What did I even want to say?

"So... Dan. The reason I stopped talking to you... uh... oh god..." I whispered at the end, I can't believe I'm doing this. I looked up at him and his look changed from upset to worried. I almost got lost in this chocolate brown eyes, but I quickly snapped out of it. I kept staggering my words, so I finally decided to tell him straight forward.

"Dan. I fell for you; I fell in love with you. That's why I stopped talking to you. You have Louise and---" Dan cut me off by placing his soft fingers on my lips. I looked him in his eyes, and he looked in mine. He smiled and took his hand away from my lips. "Phil, there's one thing I don't have amymore, and one thing I want most." And I looked at him confusingly. "I broke up with Louise." He said. "T-then... uh... what do y-you want most...?" I asked, I couldn't help but stutter.

"You."

One word can make you melt as easily as chocolate on a hot summer day.

"Philip Michael Lester. I have had feelings for you as soon as you bumped into me on that day you arrived to school, but they started to grow. Each and everyday, I grew to like you more, soon, I realized that I fell in love with you. Phil, when you stopped talking to me, I didn't know what I would do. I had no idea of what I'd do. I love you Phil."

As soon as he said that, I leaned over the small table and grabbed his shirt and pulled his towards me, our lips touching. We smiled into the kiss. We pulled away and looked into each others eyes.

"I love you Daniel James Howell."

~▪~▪~▪~ The End ~▪~▪~▪~