Chapter 2

Gosh! What did he want from me? What did I do wrong?

"Uhm... Yeah! Can I help you?"

"By the way, I'm Dean Ambrose!"

"Yeah I know!" I replied.

"Wow! Rude. You should told me your name back you know?" He said back. How dare he call me rude!

"Sorry! I'm JJ Azalea!"

"Yeah I know!" Dean said.

Okay! This guy is really getting on my nerve now.

"Can I help you?" I look at him a little bit mad.

"Yeah! You owe me something!" He stated.

"What?" I'm shocked.
"I owe you what? I just met you. I didn't even talk to you yet! How can I owe you something?" I asked him in a mad tone. I'm really pissed off already.

"You owe me this!" He said then smirk at me before leave.

So he just come here to smirk back at me? Maybe that's why they called him Dean Unstable Ambrose! What a weirdo.

I went to my locker room get my shower and change to a white tank top and blue skinny jeans and paired up with my black boots. As I'm done I put my black jacket on and grab my bag pack and my helmet and went straight to the Authority office to let them know I'm leaving if there is nothing left I could do for the show.

"You can leave now. But remember, tomorrow you need to go to the next city!" Stephanie reminded me.

"Yeah I will" I smile before leave.

The show will be over soon, I decide to leave early so I'm not gonna be stuck here along with the fan that will leave soon.

As I made my way to my bike at the parking lot, I saw Dean Ambrose leaning over his car looking like he's waiting someone. I try to ignore him and went straight to my bike.

Suddenly I feel hand around my waist. Someone picking me up and spin me around.

"Hey kiddo!"

As that someone put me back down I turn around and realise it was Roman Reigns.

"Roman!" I yell in excitement.

"Long time no see you! Now you here joining us." He stated.

"Yeah! This is a very cool experience for me " I replied.

"By the way, congrats on the winning. You did great!"

"Thanks. You were great to you know!" I said back.

Suddenly I heard someone clear his throat. Me and Roman turn our head to see Dean still leaning at his car.

"Alright Kiddo! I'll see you soon!" Roman said while his messing my hair before leave to where Dean standing. I guess they were carpooling together.

"Don't call me that Roro!" I yell to him while laughing. He just wave his hand while walking over to Dean.

Dean POV

"You guys seem friendly?"

"Yeah! I know her from FCW. Long time ago I used to go back there to train and give them some advice. That's how I met her. I can't believe she's here right now!" Joe stated.

"Oh!" Is just my word.

I enter the passenger side since Joe going to drive. As I sit a still can see her not far away from our car. She put her helmet on and climb up her bike in one smooth move. Damn! I smiled see her. What is it about her that make me being so curious?