It Never Felt Right Calling This Just Friends. [All Time Low FanFic] (16)

“Hannah, you're in room 401, it's a suite on the fourth floor. You can choose who you share with, not that that would be a problem for you now, but I don't want any crazy parties, okay? We have to be up and out by 10am tomorrow morning to get to our next show.”

We were now in the hotel lobby and Mat had just checked me in. Now all I needed to do was get the keys. I can't wait to spend a night in a real bed and not a crappy bunk.

“Don't worry, Mat, we'll be too busy having a party of our own to invite anyone else over.” Jack waggled his eyebrows at me as he spoke, causing me to giggle and, naturally, blush.

“Well I don't want your room neighbours filing noise complaints either, Barakat.” Although his voice was stern, even I could hear the teasing tone in Flyzik's voice. I snatched the room key out of his hand when I saw him wink at Jack. Oh God. He's up to something, I know it.

But they're guys, what can you do? They were both looking at me like they expected me to flip out...which I would normally do. So you know what they say, right? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

“The only noise they'll hear is the music we'll be playing to drown us out. Catch ya later, Matthew! Make sure you tell the manager to keep people away from my room, too, we don't want any interruptions.”

And then, with a quick wink to Flyzik, I headed off towards the elevator to go and try find my room. I only glanced back once but both guys were just staring at each other with bewildered looks, Flyzik's eyes holding humour. HA! TAKE THAT, SUCKERS! They most definitely weren't expecting that. I giggled to myself as the elevator arrived and I stepped into it, the doors partially closing before a hand stuck in between them and opened them again.

Jack.

“Hey Hannah, did you really mean that? About, the um, sex because I thought we were gonna wait, you know and um-”

“No!” I cut him off abruptly. “Calm it Jackamus, I didn't mean it. It was worth it to see your expressions.”

“Are you sure you didn't mean it? Because if you did then I have absolutely no problems at all with it. I just thought you would want to wait because I know you're like, special. And um, I mean, you're worth waiting for and stuff...obviously I wouldn't ever turn you down and I’m not, I’m just kinda saying...yeah...”

All I could do was look at the boy in front of me, my eyes wide and my mouth open. He looked so vulnerable just standing there, scratching the back off his head and looking down nervously. I was barely able to stop an 'aww' escaping from my lips.

He thought I was worth waiting for? He thought I was special? I didn't know what to say so I just blurted the first thing that came to mind. Dammit.

“You think I’m special?”

His gaze lifted to me, then, his eyes locking with my own.

“Y-yeah...you always have been to me, Hannah. I thought you knew that.”

“No, I didn't...”

I leaned in and hugged him tightly, not really knowing what else to do. Honestly, this boy has made me feel so amazing I’m not too sure why we waited so long to get together. Alex ended up being fine with it, the only worries I had were Jack's fans and QB. She said she would be back and I didn't take that threat lightly, I knew she would be.

All of those worries temporarily disappeared, though, when Jack hugged me back and I felt him kiss the top of my head, holding me close and running his hand through my hair.

Suddenly, the elevator doors pulled open with a 'ping' as we reached our floor. I reluctantly pulled away from Jack but grabbed a hold of his hand, swinging our interlinked fingers between us as we walked to our room.