Chapter Thirty-Two : Cheater, Cheater

| Rebekah's POV |

Lottie decided to keep Alex over night I didn't mind, it gave me more time to myself and I will find a way to repay her some how. I rolled over to see Callum, what the fuck did I do? I wasn't drunk nor was I high. I just do not remember this. Today is the day they come back. "Callum." I rocked him, I kept rocking him. He groaned rolling over. He grabbed onto my waist pulling me closer - I wanted to tell him to stop, but I couldn't. I didn't want too.

"Why did you wake me?" He moaned in a husky morning voice - God, how I've missed that.

"They are coming back today, I don't know when. What the fuck..." I said jumping out of my bed thinking I heard the door open. I opened the door of my bedroom seeing Simon at the bottom of the stairs. Oh fuck.

"Simon!" I put on a fake smile running down the stairs embracing him in a big hug. He went to kiss me but I turned my head, making him kiss me cheek. I couldn't do this I felt too bad, I literally only had my underwear on - if he found out that Cal was in that bedroom. "How was the trip?" I asked dragging him into the kitchen.

"It was okay, I guess. Other than Harry being a dick." He said slamming the door of the cupboard for the drinking glasses. I was scared about him going upstairs and finding Cal in OUR bedroom.

"Why what was he doing?" I asked sitting myself on a stool. When I say underwear I mean one of them really pretty nightwear things.

"Saying how you'll cheat on me whilst I'm away." He laughed pouring himself orange juice. I nervously laughed along with him. "Anyway, home comes you dressed so sexy for nighttime when I'm not even here?" He seductively said spinning me around if the stool so I was pressed against his body.

"Wanted to feel nice, babe." I smiled trying to be as normal as I could be whilst knowing Cal was just upstairs.

"And where's my little one?" He said running up the stairs, I panicked pulling his coat back so he came falling into me. "Whats wrong?" He said.

"We really need to talk...." I gulped knowing this shit wasn't right. "Cal." I called up the stairs - Simon's face dropped...

*
*

| Josh's POV |

I pushed the key in the door. I was expecting Lottie to run at me but instead i found her laying down on the couch asleep with Alex laying on her asleep too. I instantly pulled my phone out and took a picture, I sent it to Simon.

"Lots." I nudged her as I picked Alex up of her body, Alex instantly held on to me cuddling into my chest. I heard her groan. Her eyes fluttered open. "Josh." She said jumping up of the couch cuddling into my other side being careful of Alex. "I've missed you, so much." She said as she hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you too." I replied wiggling from her grip so I could lie Alex down on the couch, so I could give Lottie a proper hug.

"How was your trip?" She asked as she cuddled into my chest once more.

"Shit." I told her honestly, she shot me a confused look. "Basically Harry kept telling Simon that Rebekah was going to cheat on him whilst he was away, Simon got mad and the majority of the trip was spent arguing." I raised my eyebrows.

"Sounds fucking great." She smiled.

My phone vibrated, I pulled it out of my pocket.

From: Simon

Come and pick me up, I beg you. I need to get the fuck outta this house. Also to drop Alex off.

"Simon wants me to pick him up, and drop Alex off." I told Lottie confused. She went and pulled on her shoes, picking up Alex who was still fast asleep. I picked up Alex's bag with all of her things in. I picked up my keys, and we made our way down to the car park underneath the flats.

"I wonder what's going on." I said as we headed towards their house. Lottie put the radio on, not sure on what's going on either.

"I don't know either, I was only looking after Alex because Rebekah was ill...." She shrugged as we turned into their street. I pulled up outside their house and Simon was standing outside with a bag.

"I'll take her in." Lottie said hoping out of the car. She pulled Si into a hug who looks as if he was about to cry. She then got Alex out taking her back to Rebekah.

Simon hoped in the back and I turned myself round to face him. "What's gone on?" I asked looking concerned.

"Harry was fucking right." He said punching the bag he had in the back with him.

"She cheated?" I asked so fucking confused. He just nodded gritting his teeth, his hands clenched into two balls. He waited as Lottie came running out too the car - she didn't look too happy herself.

"What the fuck is going on?" She said slamming the door shut as she hoped in the front turning to face Simon. "Why the fuck was Cal in there?" Lottie asked.

"Because he stayed the night. Not only did she just forget she had a boyfriend, there was no way that girl was ill. She just wanted an excuse to get with that fucker..."

"Christ." I said.

"Simon! Lottie!" Rebekah shouted...