Pokeball Factory, Pt 2

SexyDawn- OMG!! The trip to the Pokeball factory is only one week away!!!

AshKetchum10- IM SO EXCITED!!

WallflowerMay- Yay, I'm so excited!!

AshKetchum10- Awesome! This is going to be one great trip!

SexyDawn- Two whole days in Kalos, I can't wait!

GARYMOTHAFUCKINOAK- Ash! I made a few phone calls last night, and I've booked us a 3 day cruise!

AshKetchum10- YOUR AWESOME!! THANKS!!

SexyDawn- See what happens when you stop smelling people, and actually do something.

GARYMOTHAFUCKINOAK- 😐

AshKetchum10- How many tickets dos you get?

GARYMOTHAFUCKINOAK- 10

AshKetchum10- Why so many?

GARYMOTHAFUCKINOAK- Five for us, and the other five for my posse.

Gary'sPosse- Brock! Brock! How you been? We can't believe we're spending 5 days together!!

SingleBrock- 😍😍😘😘😜😜

WallflowerMay- I wonder if they have contest in Kalos?

SexyDawn- I hope they do!

AshKetchum10- I know of a place called the Lumiose Tower, we could go there and check it out.

SexyDawn- Aww, thanks Ash 😍

GARYMOTHAFUCKINOAK- While you two love birds go check that out, I'm hoping to get a chance to talk to Professor Sycamore about mega evolution.

SingleBrock- If it's okay with you Gary, I was kinda.....sorta...hoping you'd let me take the girls out for a nice meal?

GARYMOTHAFUCKINOAK- I'll make an exception, this one time. BUT just this once.

SingleBrock- Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

IrisDragonTrainer- I really want to find a Pokemon called Tyrunt! I hear there pretty rare.

GARYMOTHAFUCKINOAK- Looks like we're all doing different things, just remember that at the end of our first day, (somewhere around 9:00) we should all head back to Lumiouse city, we're my gramps has reserved us a couple of bedrooms at a nice hotel.