Tattoos

Beatrice's POV

I duck a chair that's being thrown at me.

"RYAN!" I scream in rage, with my fists balled, behind the secretary's desk.

The secretaries beside me look scared out of their minds. They ain't ever seen shit like this.

"Where is my DAUGHTER?!"

"I don't know. Did we even have a kid together?"

"Bitch!" He screams, running to me and grabbing my wrists.

He yanks me to him and I hit his chest hard.

Awe hell naw!

I knee him in the balls then punch him in the jaw.

"Baby you keep popping up like this, you'll make me think you want me back." I smirk.

"Bitch." He barks, standing.

"Thanks." I tell him turning.

He grabs my wrist. My first instinct is to smack him, but he grabs my other hand.

He stands straight and his hands slowly move to my waist, like he used to do.

I take a deep breath.

That does nothing, and to make matters worse, he wore Axe body spray. He knows that's my fucking weakness. My knees start to buckle.

He tilts my chin up so I look in his eyes.

I miss him. I hate him, but I loved him once.

"Beatrice, I know things are messy between us, but please don't let our kid suffer." He begs, holding me tighter just how I like it.

"Ryan, let go of me."

He leans down slowly. "Beatrice."

His lips are a few inches away from mine. "Ryan."

He brings his lips down lower. "Don't you still love me?"

The doors swing open and I look and see Jacob.

I turn back to Ryan with a smug smile. This is the last time he will ever get this answer.

"In all honesty, I still love you, but you're like Cancer." I let that sink in, before I start laughing hysterically. "But you're my personal cancer and that's why I will never let you see Deja, because you won't plague her like you did me."

I snatch away from him and walk to the secretaries. "My mother will be calling you and telling you I won't be able to make the rest of my classes today. It's been an emotional day."

They nod.

"Have a nice day." I tell them walking away. "Oh, and Ryan! I got me and Deja a restraining order against you."

I take Jacob's hand and we walk out of the building.

"That was some crazy shit right there."

He opens his car door for me. I climb in and wait for him to get in.

He looks at me in awe.

"What?" I ask.

"That was some raw ass shit you just did in there."

"Yeah, it felt good. Hopefully after court he'll leave us alone."

"Trust and believe I'll handle that."

I look at him. "Fuck you mean?"

"Nothing."

I push him. "Jacob! Stop playing and tell me."