Why can't I love you YN (roc royal love story)

Everyone Bio (every one is famous)

Hey my name Yn but yall already know my stage name but if you don't know it's Ariana.Yes it's me from Dimonds and yes I know.I am mixed with black French ,Cuban,Dominican and cherokee Indian if y'all didn't know but I wear tracks so my hair can be more longer and fuller.I am 5,4 and is Carmel,I have a belly piercing and nose.i have 2 sisters and one blood sister in the group,which is Abby and kiloni which is my Sista's. And Kayla and I are blood sister. And as y'all know our annoying brother is the very own Jacob latimore.OMG Girlz and Mindless Behavior and diggy Simmons is my best friends.I couldn't ask for more but to be with them.I can't belive were on tour with each other and we started from the bottom. We been best friends since we were little and now were here.Lol but piece out.

Hey is your boy chresanto but my stage name is roc royal or for short roc.I am in love with YN but I just can't tell her how I feel.LaLa,kiloni and Abby already know but they promised they wouldn't tell her and you can always tell them something and they will never forget nor tell ,that's why I love them. But ray and the boys would freak even OMG.But it's to bad but her boyfriend ace only go out with her cause of her ass and I mean yea it's big but I don't want her for that I want her for her heart soul and love.But I know one day she will be mine.

Craig here ummm...................it's prodigy as my stage name and..........Bye

Hey it's your girl Abby and my stage name is Abby.*signs*this is about Yn and roc issues.But she goes with ace but she loves roc If she didn't tell y'all which I know she didn't.But anyway roc loves her to but just let me shut up and go bye bye.

Kiloni here. Well as you know am in a group call Dimonds and my stage name is kiloni or loni for short and am the oldest.And I don't know what else to say so bye now.

Hi it's Kayla aka/stage name LaLa.i am 5,5 and has a belly piercing and tongue.My sister is Yn aka ariana and brother is Jacob latimore.Diggy , MB and OMG is my roll dogs.I love them and know they love me.(e/b:no we don't)haha I know they play(e/b:no were not)anyway am the odd one.So if I say something odd.(Chris brown voice)please don't judge me.

Hey its yours truly jacob aka Princeton and uhhhhhhh........spread the peace.

Hey it's your boy rayan aka ray ray and I wanna say......Am hungry so let me go eat some tacos.

Hey it's Jacob latimore.I am Yn and Kayla Older Brother.And roc been looking at Yn some type of way lately and am started to wonder what's going on so am going to find out.

Diggy here.........hey

Hey we are OMG GIRLZ

Ages

Yn-15 

Kayla-14 

Jacob-16 

Kiloni-16 

Abby-15 

Prince-17 

Ray-17 

Prod-16 

Roc-16 

Diggy-18 

Babydoll-17 

Beauty-16 

Star-16 

Ace-17

So stay tuned because it's coming soon!!!!!!!!!