Part 005

Abby-whatever but anyway we goin think you crazy if you don't tell me what happen last night.

Loni-yeah what happen

YN-um well now am single that's one num(gco)

Kayla-hol up your what!!!

YN-single ace cheated on me with some girl

Abby-watch when I see him

YN-it's okay roc handled it

Kiloni-how you know

YN-cause when I told him this morning he left and came with a busted lip but I ain't say nothing or asked I knew

Kayla-whoa dere what's your problem *yelling at phone*

Abby-LaLa what are you yelling for

Kayla-subway surfer the fat man trying to eat me

We started laughing

YN-where here

We got out the truck and saw the rest of them so we gave them hugs and had to get right on our tour bus.It was Our group "Diamonds" on one of them and also OMG girls with us.Them it was MB and diggy and Jacob when we got there we had to do sound check real fast first it was Diggy then Jacob Then OMG then us and lastly MB who had to perform so after soundcheck we went backstage and got ready *outfits in comments*then I made sure my hairsyleist ain't have me hair hanging down so all of us had neat buns and omg Had curls.Then soon it was OMG girls and they did.Gucci this,where the boys at,lover boy,pretty girl bag and baddie.Then it was us (made up songs)we did.Make me lose my mind,we were meant to be,turn up,lovers lover,then MB did.My girl,girls talking bout,lose it,use to be,hello,gone,mrs.right and lastly house party.Then went to the meet in greet and there was ALOT ALOT A HUGE crowd of people.then it was 2 girls that I didn't like cause they was ghetto ratchet and loud.

Girl 1:heyyyy Ariana

Me-hi this goes to

Girl1:@sexylover

Girl2:and @kiyyacakesmindless

Me:okay w-wait y'all them girls that was talking bout prince

Girl-yea now what you goin do about

Me-*snaps* security

Then the security came and got them and then this little girl came up to me.

Little girl-OMG your Ariana I love you so much ahhhhhhhh *faints alittle*

Her mom-am sorry can you sign this please for her

Me-no problem then I signed her shirt took a picture with her and gave her a kiss on the cheek while she was still unconscious alittle

Her mom-thank you

Me-no problem

Then more people came and I signed the things and stuff then it was over I was happy as soon I got back on the bus I took a shower and went on instgram and gave people some shout outs and some fans some shout outs then went to sleep.

Hope you guys like it and if you can,can you comment so I can like your stories and read it I would really love to look at others good stories too.

So

Vote

Comment

Like

And stay mindless