Chapter 2

Today is the party and I was not sure if I should go or not, I should ask Rin if we should go. So I got ready for school and as usual i put on my unifrom and put my brown, wavy hair in a pony tail with a blue bow to match my uniform.But i had no idea what to wear to the party. So i walked to school and of course Rin was waiting at the front for me. I hugged him and like always he smelt like flowers. We went to our class and I waited until the bell rang, when it did we went to lunch and me and Rin sat together and ate.We talked and I asked him about the party "Do you think we should go to the party? You read the invitation right?" "Yes i did and I think we should just don't drink or smoke." He said. "Ok." I replied. So we finished and school felt really short today cuz i just spaced out all day and as soon as possible it was over. I walked home and Rin dropped me off because he likes walking with me. I went inside and he left, I went to my room and looked through my closet. I asked my sister Masami "What should I wear to the party?" and she said "I don't know." I begged "Please help me I need something super cute!" She got up and looked in my closet and picked out a light turqiouse color,fluffy dress that was a little above my knees high and it was strapless. It was super cute for a party and I said "Thanks!" I put on the dress to see how it looked because it was not party time yet, and I did my makeup I put on black eyeliner,black mascura,sparkly lipgloss,and white eyeshadow on so it matches my dress. Next I did my hair, I took it out of a pont tail and took the bow out, then I curled it and put hairspray in it so it wouldnt mess up. I picked out black ankle heel boots and after that i spent the rest of my time texting Rin until the party. I texted "Are you ready for the party?" He texted back "Yes! and I can't wait to see what u are wearing." "Why?" I texted back. "Cuz you have bad taste in clothes." He texted back. "HEY!" I texted. "I am just kidding its cuz u are pretty for a friend." He texted back. I blushed and texted back "Thx! ^.^" When it was time for the party I met up with Rin and he said "You look nice." I blushed again and said "You do to!" to be nice because he was wearing regular stuff. We went inside and looked around, there was little bowls of mariwana everywhere and people were smoking it, drinking wine or beer, people were people tongue kissing even two girls were, a boy and a girl were on the floor half naked, and some people were passed out. Me and Rin were wide eyed and wanted to leave already until Kasuma came up to us and said "Glad you made it bro come smoke with us!" "No thanks!" We said again at the same time. Kasuma just turned around and went back to his friends and me and Rin just sat in a corner looking at everyone doing bad things. Me and Rin talked and I said "Do you want to leave?" "I don't know." He said back. "Let's at least eat some sushi it's over there on that snack table." I suggested. "Ok." He said. We got up and grabbed some sushi until we saw something weird in it, it was drugs in the sushi! We quickly put it down and sat back in the corner. "Let's at least go in a room so we don't have to look at this or hear this loud yelling." I said. And so we did and it was a little quieter.We just looked at eachother and sighed he scooted a little closer to me and put his arm around me. My eyes went wide and my cheeks turned hot pink, but i smiled.I put my arm around him and we looked at eachother, we got closer and we closed our eyes and puckered our lips.We got so close i guess, because i felt a smooth touch against my lips and a smooth touch on my cheeck. I opened my eyes and his hand was on my cheeck and we were kissing. I didn't want to admit this but this was my first kiss, We let our lips go and we looked at each other. "Wow." I said. We were quiet and we didn't talk for like the rest of the party. We left the party early and he walked me home but we didn't say a word, not even a mumble. I went inside and watched him leave through the window I sighed and went to sleep thinking about what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully this wasn't bad, don't kill me plz. I hoped you like it! by the way the next chapter will be coming out soon! Touka out! ^_^