What he does when your on your period

>Beau: beau will treat you like a princess for the entire week making sure your heat pack is always hot your blankets and pillows are always warm and that your comfy and not in pain, he'll stay by your side the entire time.

>Skip: skip has no idea really when it comes to periods you think he'd know by now but he has no idea, he gets confused when you randomly yell at him but soon will understand and keep out I your way for the entire week occasionally checking on you when your asleep.

Luke: Luke's the one who get frantically when your on your period, he'll run around asking if your ok and make sure you fed and warm and not in pain,he'll often make you food constantly and rub your belly never leaving your side.

Jai: jais the one who will let you rage at him and not do anything and when your done he'll walk out grabbing your fav snaks and will make a tent using blanket and pillows, he'll lend you his track pants and jumpers and lay down with you watching movies the entire week.

James: James is a total sweetheart when it came to you being your period growing up with girls around him constantly he knew a bit about it, so when your on yours he runs you an hot bath lending you his clothes and watching movies with you while rubbing your back or stomach and occasionally your hair while you eat all the food in his house.