Preview

???'s POV
Darkness... that's what I saw when I first woke up. Everything was just dark. Then, lines of neon green numbers started flying around me. I recognized this. These are lines of code. What going on? Where am I? Whoosh... beep... beep... I opened my eyes, and I looked around. I couldn't remember anything. Who am I? Where am I? I looked at my arms... to see that they're metal. I opened my mouth to scream, but no noise came out. What happened to me? I saw a man slowly walk towards me, brownish skin, black hair, a diamond shaped necklace that was blue and red. He was just whistling, and he hadn't noticed I was awake. I tried to move, other then my eyes, and I moved my finger enough to make noise. He immediately stopped and turned around to face me. "Oh. My. God." He said, while slowly walking towards me. "You can work!" I moved my finger again. "Can you communica- wait, you cant, I muted your voice box..." He ran behind me, and I heard a beep. I took in a breath, and I gasped. "Wh-... who are y-you?" He smiled. "My name is..." He frowned, then opened his mouth to speak again. "You can call me V." I looked at him. "Wh-who am I?" He smiled. "Do you remember anything, Mat?" I frowned. That name only brought up one thought. "Where are my rainbow socks?"

Just a little preview of what's yet to come... tehe...