I DO NOT MATTER!

Sangs POV
Finally after fifteen minutes I give up on trying to leave. After another five minutes two guys show up. Great more people just what I need. The one with the curly blonde hair and bright flirty green eyes says "hello beautiful. What seems to be the problem?" I say nothing these guys won't let me leave. I know I'm lying but I don't need the why hurt yourself lecture again. The guy with the black hair and looks Greek says "that's not true look at her wrists." That fucker really had to say something so I shoot him a death glare. The guy with green eyes and curly blonde hair say's hi I'm Dr.Green follow me to the nurses office please or I'll have Silas drag you there. Fine Dr. Green. We get there and he starts asking me what happened did I cut myself. I say what does it look like. Everyone wants me dead so I don't matter so what's the big deal. Why do you even want to help me because I'm telling you now that I'm worthless and apparently a whore even though guys just rape me. So now would you excuse me Mr. Mcfuckcory needs to see me for my punishment. I go to leave but he wouldn't let me. He keeps asking questions about what is my punishment and for what? I tell him well these guys showed help to make this hell whole better so he blames me so now I'm going to go get rapped so yeah. I get rapped for everyone's protection and as their punishments.
*****************************
Dr.Greens
I am dumbfounded by what she is saying. No wonder why she is trying to kill herself I would too if I was her. I just want to hug her. I ask who knows she just laughs she says that this is just the beginning of the torture if you know what I mean. Why is she laughing about this? It's not funny so I ask " what does that mean?" I got to say I'm a little nervous for the answer. She says" Well I'm bullied, get death threats because I am sexy, I'm attack by guys and girls. At home am tied up to a chair while my family does anything they want to cutting ,my back burning my throat, rapping me and making me kneel in uncooked rice or broken glass or tying me up in the shower leaving me there for days with out food, starving me for weeks." I'm shocked by what I hear come out of her mouth.