Now you know what are you going to do about it?

Sangs POV
I can't believe I just said that out loud. What is wrong with me I never pour my hurt out before. But everything I said was true. It would be so much easier if I was dead. Then I wouldn't have to deal with everyone hating me and I can finally be happy and cared for. I have tears coming down. I wipe them away scowling myself about letting these guys break me no I won't allow it. I mask my face and leave but all the guys are there with tears down their faces so I know they were listening to our conversation. I try to leave but the guy with black hair and tan skin and is Greek. He says" Aggele mou I'm so sorry that happened to you. Please let us help." I say stop trying to break me like everyone else is this fucking world I won't let you or anyone else. Once for once would you realize that I will never be able to get help with out some sick exchange meant. When will you get through you heads no one can help so why would you want to help. Wait what was that oh yeah nothing. I walk past them. I just want it to end.
*****************************
Silas POV
What I heard made me cry. This poor girl has been alone for a very long time. No wonder she doesn't think she matters or she's not worth it. I tell I am so sorry for what happened to her. But the things she said stabbed me in the heart. I am too stunned to go chase after her it seems my brothers are too. Doc comes out and ask "where is she?"  I say she ran off. Doc is like are you fucking kidding me we need to find her and fast and I hate to say this I think she's going to finish the  job today. If you know what I mean. That seems to snap everyone out of it. Doc orders us to look everywhere and split up because she could be anywhere.
*****************************
Norths POV
I am looking everywhere for this girl. Where the hell could she. Finally I find her under a tree. I redline doc and my other brothers as well. I say hey I know that you probably don't believe me but things will be better I promise you. My brothers and I are here for you okay your not alone. Please don't do this. It might not feel like you matter but you do. I am in front of her to see her wrist bleeding heavily. I check her pulse and there is one. Thank god I take off my shirt and wrap it around her wrists. Finally doc comes and helps me try and stop the bleeding or slow it down. What did you do baby.  Why couldn't you give me I mean us a chance. I look around to see everyone crying. I pick her up and run to my car with doc behind me to head to the hospital. God please tell me we weren't too late to save her.
*****************************
Dr.Green's POV
We get to the academy hospital. I hand her over to Phil  and he rushes her into a room. Please tell me we aren't too late. She effected us all and it won't be pretty if we lose her. Finally after what seems like hours we find out she is in recovery right now. Thank God we all go to see her and she looks so small but she's alive. That's all that matters. She was helped even when she didn't think we could help her or why we should we