Love Jordan

*Cameron's POV*

"Thanks for tonight," she said as I walked her to her front door. "Way better than staying home and watching Teen Wolf huh," I said jokingly. "No Teen Wolf would've been better," she teased. I leaned in and kissed her. "Alright well, I'm gonna go in now," she said unlocking her door. She waved and I waved back.

The next morning I got up, showered, and got ready. I texted Nash to see if they were back in town and they were. "Alright, I'm heading over," I said to him on the phone as I was getting in my car. I pulled up to his house and Gilinsky opened the door. I got inside and they were all in the living with blankets everywhere.

"Did you guys all crash here," I asked as I took my sweater off. They nodded and stretched as they realized that I had arrived. "Mahogany slept upstairs for obvious reasons," said Nash. "What time did you guys get back last night," I asked.  "Around 3:30 ish. We had to clean up and move the furniture back," said Taylor. "What time did the party end," I asked. "Well almost everyone left around 1-2, so yeah," said Carter.

We all got in a circle and talked and chilled for a good 10 minutes. "So what'd you guys do to that guy last night," I asked. Gilinsky and Matthew laughed before Johnson said,"We kind of beat him up a little bit.... And gave him a little talk."

I scoffed and it went quiet. "So what about you and Abby," asked Carter. "We're together now," I said calmly. "Wow, didn't think you could do it Cam," said Taylor teasing. We played video games for an hour and a half until Abby called me.

"What's up," I said as I answered the phone. "Sorry, but is it okay if you give me a ride," she said. "Yeah it's fine. Where to," I replied. "Um, pick me up and I'll tell you," she said. I hung up and grabbed my sweater. "Hey where are you going," said Matthew. "I don't know. Abby wants me to take her somewhere," I replied.

"Maybe she wants to netflix and chill," said Carter teasing. "Nah," I said smiling. I walked out and headed to her house. I arrived and she sat on the porch with her head down looking at her phone. She had her hair in a bun and wore a black sports bra with a translucent shirt over it. She wore some black shorts with full black converse. She noticed my car and looked up in delight. I smiled back at her and she came running towards the car with a sports bag.

"So, where to," I said. "Start driving and I'll tell you where to go," she said. I drove and she gave me directions. We arrived and we were at the gym. "Your gonna work out," I said raising my eyebrows. "No, remember. I take boxing," she said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah that's right, I remember," I said smiling. "Anyways, I'm sorry for dragging you away from your friends, you can go if you want now," she said getting out of the car and grabbing her bag.

"Wait, I wanna come watch you," I said. "I don't know. I'm not that great," she said. "Well there's only one way to find out," I said tilting my head quickly.

We walked in together and headed to the second floor. There were mostly just girls who were there to box. "I guess visitors go sit over there," she said gesturing her head towards the big crowd of parents and teens. I found an empty seat and sat there.

"Alright ladies," said the coach. "Let's gather up and get warmed up," he continued. "Grab a pouch and start punching," he said. I watched Abby as she grabbed a boxing bag and punched it. She was so into it and focused. They did a few more excersises until the coach partnered them up.

"Get on you boxing gloves. Your partner is your opponent," he shouted. "Abby, Nichola you guys are up... Get into the rink," he said. They both got in and started as soon as he counted to 3. Nichola threw a swing and Abby ducked and punched her under her chin. Nichola fell and Abby got on top of her and started punching her.

"Alright, enough enough," shouted the coach. "Well done Abby. Nichola work on where your gonna hurt them at," said the coach. I watched them all compete and they did more excersises.

"Alright, let's go," said Abby out of breath after boxing. "Nice job. You really are good," I said. She smiled and said, "Thanks. I try." "So is this what you wanna do in the future or," I asked. "No, I don't know what I want to do," she replied.

"I think I'm gonna quit boxing anyway," she said. "But why your so good at it," I said. "I don't know. It's just not the same, you know," she said.

"Because this isn't your hometown," I said. She nodded and continued to walk. We got in the car and drove off. "So are you gonna go back with the guys," she asked. "No, I was thinking maybe I'd hang with you," I replied. "Okay well, just take me home so I can rinse off," she said.

I took her home and she invited me inside. "Alright my moms still sleeping because she didn't get home till 4 this morning so, yeah," she said. "Why'd she get home so late," I asked. "I don't know, I haven't talked to her at all yet," she replied.

We got inside and headed upstairs. "Okay, so stay in my room and don't go anywhere else. Just make yourself a home. In my room though," she said quietly. I nodded and sat down on her bed. She went to her bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. I sat on her bed and went on my phone for about 5 minutes.

Being bored on my phone I looked around her room. There was a paper sticking out behind a picture frame on her wall. I went to go pull it out and it was a picture of her hugging this other guy. I turned the picture around and it said, "This was the best day of my life. Love you so much, love Jordan."

I heard the water turn off and stuck the picture back where it was and headed towards her bed to sit down.