Monsters

Narrative👐🏾:

Although yesterday had almost ended fairly well for the love birds the next few hours weren't as welcoming. 

Waking up Beth decided she home. Only to see her mother leaving in a rush to the hospital. Stiles was there and of course Beth went with her.

"I'm completely and totally fine." Stiles grunted siting up and trying to leave. Beth hook her head and popped him int the forehead with a bit of strength. He went flying into the pillows.

"No can do spazzy. You have a concussion." She said crossing her arms. In the chair next to her was Alister, though she was half sleep.

"Told you." She mumbled as she stifled a yawn. Stiles huffed an rolled his eyes.

"Shes right. The doctors ordering a CT scan as we speak." Melissa spoke. Stiles shook his head trying to get up again before Beth put her hand on his chest making him stop.

"Look we haven't even paid for last one." Stiles said. Beth slowly removed her hand.

"Oh, no, no, no. Meredith is at the station. Your dad said it could take some time but he will get her to talk. Even if I let you go, what would you do?" Melissa scolded. Stiles sighed and sat back.

"Okay, fine. Can you do me one little favor?" He asked. Melissa nodded and crossed herb arms standing next to her taller daughter. They looked like twins which Stiles chuckled about.

"Anything." Melissa said with a nod.

"Can you get me a tape player?" He asked. The two looked confused looking at each other before turning back to Stiles.

"You mean like...cassettes?" Beth asked. Stiles waved his hand around nodding.

"Yes. Tapes." He said like he was correcting her. Melissa eyebrows shot up and she turned to Beth who shrugged. They both started to the door. Beth opened it.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." She said laughing. Stiles nodded as Melissa an Beth walked out.

"Okay, tapes, though, please!" Stiles yelled. Beth popped her head back in.

"Cassettes." She snapped before closing the door. He rolled his eyes then heard a soft snore. He then turned and saw the sleeping form of Alister. He smiled and looked at her as he sat back. He relaxed his eyes glazing over longingly.

_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_€_

The night went on and Beth drove quickly to the station. When she was there Beth saw that Lydia was there already standing next to the Sheriff and Jordan. She shook her head to rid herself of the feeling of jealousy. She walked in and close the door quietly. The three of them looked at her and nodded as a hello. Parrish watched the two sided mirror and walked over to her at the same time. He looked at her an smiled kissing the corner of her lips. She smiled and together they walked back. Lydia glanced at them then back at the mirror.

"I said?" Peter asked. "I said that to you?" He asked. Jordan had been filling her in via test message on everything they had been saying.

"You said it." Meredith spoke again.

"I said i-Meredith allow me to remind you that we've never met. Ever." He stated irritated.

"What is he doing?" Sheriff asked leaning in towards the mirror. Beth's heart raced.

"You don't remember?" Meredith asked slowly looking at the table. Peter slowly stood Beth's eyes widen.