chapter 3

Draco pov

It took a while to get to the Lyceum Theatre, lucky for us that dad knew where it was. But I wonder how my dad knows this place, have he been here before?. I think my mom wonder the same thing, because all the way she glanced at my dad a few times, but didn't say anything. When we come to the theatre, we directly walked in and looked around. An old woman sat beside a big door and watched us look around.

" Can I help you?."

My parents acted like they didn't hear her and walked down a long corridor, but later come back with disappointed in their eyes. But I forced a face smile at the old muggler women.

" We are looking for somebody, that we heard was here." The old women stared at me for a long time and put on a pair of red glasses which made her eyes look bigger.

" Sera?."

My parents looked at her.

" Excuse me?."

She blinked a few times and walked over to me to look closer at me. " You remind me of Sera, our best actor."

I glanced at my parents and they looked surprised as me. " Oh is that so, you see." I took a deep breath. " Am her cousin and this is my parents. " She looked at my parents. " And we only got a letter that we were going to meet her here." She looked back at me and at the door she sat beside.

" Well, she in the middle of a rehearsal. But...." She walked to the door and open it. " I think it's okay for you to go in." She gave us a smile and waved at us to go in.

My parents looked at each other and walked with fast steps at the open door and down a dark corridor. I walked after them and tried to ignore that the hair on my back was standing up because the old women stared at me the whole way to the other side. On the other side, voices were heard clearly and loud and when we looked around we saw a stages with two girls. One was a kid who looked like she was 9 or 10 years old with brown hair filled with glitter, the other girl beside her was a girl in my ages with white hair.

" It's her," whisper my mother and pointed at the girl with the white hair.

" Are you sure mom?."

She pointed at the girls neck and there was a little birthmark that almost looked like a heart. " I remember the birthmark like it was yesterday." Dad held her close when she was on her way to cry.

" I DONT WANT TO DO THIS!!!!." I cover my ear and stared at the little girl who just scream so loud I think a mirror or window would break.

A man walked up the stages with paper in his hand. "Jenny, we can't change the script because you don't like it."

The little girl growled at him. " Am the star here, so you should change it to make me happy."

My sister rolled her eyes and looked at the little girl like she was way over her head. And so did all the other who stood behind the stages.

"Jenny, for the last time you are not the star here."

"I should be".

The man rubbed his eyes and stared down at the girl with tired eyes. " No, you not. Sera is the main character here."

The little girl Jenny turned around to stare at my sister with a very angry face. But somehow my sister wasn't scared at all. " Why did she get the part as the main character?."

Everybody sighed, and one girl who was only in t-shirt and jeans walked up. " Because the character is about a demon who looks like a 16 years old girl and is learning about the human world. And it's a musical."

" But I can sing," Jenny walked up to the end of the stages and took a deep breath. Before she even could make a sound everybody who was close to the stages ran away, even my sister ran behind the stages. And I could understand why when the girl begins to sing, it sounded worse than anything I every heard, it was almost like somebody was running their nails against a blackboard. Me and my parents covered our ears and waited for the horrible sound to stop. When she was done, she had her head high with her hands on her hips.

" See."

The man glanced at the girl with the t-shirt and she looked back at him with a 'who is going to tell her' face.

" Anyway," coughed against his hand. " Sera is better because she is following what is written in the script. And she dances the routine like it should be." He narrows his eyes at the Jenny girl.

" But if I don't have a different dance routine nobody will notice me." She ran away with her face in her hands. The man sighs in relief and turned his attention to Sera who walked out from her hiding.

" Am really sorry for this Sera."

" Its ok Tom, she has been like this for the past 3 years."

The man opened his mouth but didn't have time to say anything till the little girl was screaming again. " GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DRINK YOUR LAZY OLD MAN!!!!."

My sister shook her head. " Its sounds like she is giving old Jim a hard time."

Tom shook his head. " She wants to fire everybody and make a show about herself. But anyway, do you think you can sing this song." he gave her some paper and she looked through them.

" Sure, I can already the other 2 songs, so I can take 2 more."

He smiled. " Thank you Sera," he walked away.

My sister sat down on the stages floor and looked at the paper she got. The girl with the t-shirt walked over to her with a bottle of water. " Sera am so glad you are not like Jenny."

My sister giggled. " She is just a light version right now, think about how she will be when she is older."

The girl acted like she fainted. " God, don't give me that idea. I will get nightmare tonight." My sister laughed which made the girl smile. " I got you a bottle of water, sorry if it's not an expensive or perfect as Jenny has."

My sister took the bottle. " I like this water more, thanks for giving me this." The girl nodded and walked the same way as the man was going.

For a few minute, everything was quiet till my sister stared at us with hard eyes.

" What are you three doing here?."