chapter 6

Draco pov

Nobody did say anything after she left the room, mom looked like she was going to cry any minutes and dad stood a few step from her in deep thought.

" She thought Dumbledore send us." Whisper mom more to herself, but catch mine and dads attention. " That man took her away from us, and we never thought for a second that she was still alive."

Dad walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders. " Dear, it was not our fault."

" Yes it was, we just listen to that wizard that helped Dumbledore and didn't think to see if it was true. That our daughter was dead." She hid her face in her hands and cried loudly. Me and dad looked at each other and we both looked defeated after what mom said. And I think she was right, if they have look if my sister was really dead, maybe they would have look for her. But they didn't, they just erase the thought that I had a sister and was never going to tell me either. Feeling really mad, I walked out from the room and rested against the wall outside. Even if the door closed behind me I could still hear my moms cry through the door. It reminded me so much Cedric father when he cried out in pain while holding his dead son in his arms. I didn't feel any sadness for Cedric, for me, it was one less muggler lover in the way. But now hearing my mom crying for her daughter who hates us, because of Dumbledore. I feel so much pain in my heart that I want to lay on the ground and never get up. She wasn't dead, but it felt like we lost her in this muggler theater world. With hate for wizards.

" You still here."

I look up and didn't realize that I was in such deep thought that I didn't see her standing right beside me.

A weak 'Yes', escape from my lips and I stared at her like an idiot. Maybe because she stared or more like studying me like I was something she never saw before. Which is odd because she didn't look at me like that in her room a few minutes ago.

" I need answers." She sat down with her eyes still on me.

" I will happily answer for you."

" Good, are we related?."

It was a straight question.

" Would you believe me if a said yes?." I ask her.

She was quiet for a few breath second, before answering. " After you three came here, everybody asks me why I never told them that I had a twin."

Right after she said that, I had the feeling bubbling inside me and before I knew it I laugh.

She stared at me in surprise. " Guess they were wrong."

" No, No," I said between the laughs. " I just got the feeling to laughs, but yes we are twins."

" Really?." Her eyes narrowed.

" Yes," I gave her a small smile." That's why we came here, we came to get you."

" You are few years too late." She stood up and was ready to walk away.

" Wait," I jumped up. " It wasn't our fault that Dumbledore took you away."

She glanced at me. " What are you talking about?. He said that my family abandons me."

" Mom and dad didn't abandon you. Dumbledore took you when you and I came into this world, and his friend tricked our parents that you were dead."

" If you thought I was dead, how did you three know I was still alive?."

" We read his dairy!!," I scream at her and put a hand over my mouth.

Her eyes widen. " How did you get those diaries?." She walked closer. " Tell me how. Dumbledore wouldn't let anybody take them."

" Me and the other death eaters killed Dumbledore at Hogwarts, well it was more our aunt Bellatrix who killed him."

" So you just took the books?."

"Because the dark lord order us to take them with us."

She rubbed her face. " I don't know that who that is, or what death eater is."

" The death eaters are the dark lord's servants," I rolled up my sleeve and showed her the mark. " Me, mom and dad are his servants too."

Sera pov

Dumbledore is dead, and this people who maybe is my family is servants for a lord. Was it the same person that Dumbledore talked about every day?. Every day he talked to himself about a person thought or known was coming back. Vold, Foldkor. He never told me that person name, but he said to me that I will be that secret that will destroy that person. But that was till he finished with his experiment on me, which never happened. I ran away and never looked back or cared what happened in the wizard world. I didn't want to be part of anything, good or evil. I wanted to out of all of it.

" Did this dark lord tell you to get me?."

He nodded. " Yes, he thinks your power that Dumbledore forced into you will be helpful."

I shook my head and was ready walk away from him, till the door from my room opened and the two people he said was our parents stood there. The women had red eyes, showing that she had cried for a while. The boy beside me stood up and gave them a small smile.

" I told her everything."