Chapter: 12

(Kageyama's POV)

It's been three weeks Hinata was in the accident. Everyone is trying to comfort me through this situation. I haven't smiled or laughed ever since. I guess everyone is just worried about me, even my parents have been worried.

"Tobio! Dinner is ready! Come down here and help set the table please!" I heard my mom yell.

I walked down stairs and set the table for my parents and I. When I sat down I only had a little food on my plate. I didn't have an appetite for anything now and I wasn't that hungry anyway.

"Tobio you haven't eaten much in the past few weeks, and your face is pale. You should hang out with your other friends. We're worried about you." My mom broke the silence.

"I don't have many friends and I don't feel like talking to anyone for now." I told her.

"Sweetheart we understand your pain right now but we are concerned about your health." My mom spoke again.

"You don't need to worry" I replied, "Thank you for the meal. I'm going to visit Hinata in the hospital now so I'll be back in like an hour."

"Don't stay out for any longer than an hour, ok?" My dad spoke finally.

"Ok."

(Hinata's POV)

God damn it.

I've had enough of his suffering.

I'm done being weak.

I want to be with him.

I can't take his pain anymore.

Everyday Kageyama visits and tells me about practice or what happened during his day. But he would say the same three words evertime.

I love you

And I can't say it back...

I'm hurting him, but I just want to comfort him...

I felt pain in my chest again.

I'm the one hurting Tobio...it's my fault... everything is my fault...

I heard the door open, I sensed it was Kageyama. I could feel that he wasn't feeling too well. He came over to me and lied down next to me, I felt his tears and I could hear muffled sniffles.

"I um had dinner already and I just wanted to stop by. We didn't have practice today because it's supposed to be a um rest day." Kageyama could only a whisper as he was crying.

I felt weak as if I was a flower in the middle of winter, trying to grow.

I wish I could feel his soft blue-black hair...

I wish I could hold his calloused hand...

I wish I could be with him again...

.

.

.

I wish...

.

.

.

Kageyama shifted a little and hugged my side, his head was on chest, his breathing was uneasy, I could tell he was trying to calm down.

I wish... I could kiss him again...

"I wish I could kiss you again, dumbass..."

"You should have just said so, Tobio"

Kageyama slowly lifted up from his spot and looked me right in the eyes with wide eyes.

I'm so glad I can finally see him again...

I grabbed his chin weakly and pulled him into a passionate kiss. It seemed like it lasted forever. When we pulled apart he rested his forehead on mine. He had a big smile, it wasn't his usual creepy grin bu it seemed like a genuine smile. We heard claps and whistles. I gave a confused look to Kageyama and he looked like he was just as confused as I was. We looked at the door and there stood all the other volleyball players cheering for us.

Nishinoya and Tanaka whistling  while Daichi, Suga, and Asahi were in tears. Tsukshima just stood there unamused as usual and Yamaguchi clapped. Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita clapped as they laughed together. I just laughed weakly while blushing. Kageyama's face was completely red as he tried to look away to not show his face while he wipes away his tears.

I'm so glad I'm back now...

.

.

.

"So guys, what did I miss?"

==========================================================================================