Why Am I B!H trash: Opening

You obviously came here because you either like bottom Harry like me and you want someone to see if we share the similar views, or you're here on the sneak sneak to see what it's like in the mind of a perverted snowflake such as myself.

OR, you came here to bitch because 'OMG BUT BOTTOM LOUIE IS SO Gd THO CUZ HE SO SMOL AND HIS BUM IS JUST SO BIG!1! I WANT TO SEE HIM GET WRCKED HE'S SUCH A PRINCESS BECAUSE HE'S SO SMOL ASJLASKDSLD'

gag me.

Leave.

Please.

I see enough of that as it is.

I'm not saying I actually know their positions, or that you're nasty or wrong for liking when Louis bottoms, my deal is that I don't particularly care. I'm just here for me and my peeps, because I like ranting and it always seems to be about how underrated Bottom Harry is.

I accept everyone and more importantly, I respect everyone, and I ask that you do the same and not shit on any of what I have to say. It's just from my perspective and it's merely my opinions and I'm not trying to start any war between b!L and b!H's because it's stupid enough as it is.

Please don't tell me I should like B!L and why I should

I was worried someone already did this, but no one has, which is gr8 because I have so much to rant about.

Keep in mind that this is only MY P.O.V. and that I'm not coming at anyone in particular. I just have a knack for complaining and also explaining

And now, please enjoy an over-privilaged black girl rant about fanfiction that she enjoys.