Why I Am B!H Trash: Pedophilia and Age Gap

Real quick yall.

I'm busy or whatever with life, but I just want to talk about my views on young Harry with older Louis.

If you have a text post, fatuation/vision of  15 year old Harry and younger with 25 year old Louis, you realize it isn't legal, correct?

If the roles are reversed and Harry is the man while Louis is the boy, it's equally as wrong

I can't believe I have to even type something so blatantly obvious, but GROWN MAN LOUIS WITH YOUNG TEENAGE HARRY IS WRONG. It's pedophilic and gross and I don't like it.

Someone dead argued with me about me thinking it's disgusting to have a 15 year old child and a grown ass man just so Harry can be your perfect, baby dick-having submissive.

Fuck :) yall :)

Now I love being a bottom Harrie, but I notice we have a tendency to want 'fetus' Harry with the Louis we have today just to get that image of how Harry use to look without his tats and muscles, and his curly hair. He was pretty, he still is, but he isn't the pretty we like to embrace like we use to. He's a man now and I guess some of you want to hold on to his early twink days, but guys. HE WAS STILL A BABY AT 16. LIKE AN ACTUAL BABY.

It doesn't matter if Harry were to consent. If he's 15 and Louis is 25, THAT MAKES LOU A PEDOPHILE. A SICK CRIMINAL AND NOT THE IDOL HE IS TODAY.

Honestly, if present Louis was to date  a boy that's 15 publically, YOU ALL WOULD LOSE YOUR MINDS AND WOULD LOOK AT LOUIS DIFFERENTLY.

IF YOU KNEW A COUPLE LIKE THAT IRL YOU KNOW THERE WOULD BE RED FLAGS WAVING IN YOUR HEAD TELLING YOU TO CALL THE POLICE

Wanting Harry, a little boy, to get fucked by a grown ass man is WRONG. It would traumatize Harry for life, don't you see this?????

This isn't even about matter of opinions or not wanting to be wrong in the situation, it's about YOU researching the laws. I'm not trying to find a reason to bash you, but you have to see that even though you read fiction that deals with this and that it won't happen in real life, you must see that it's still fucked.

Now I will admit that I was wrong ( I always do) for not finding anything wrong with it in the beginning of my Larry obsession, even going as far as to write fiction where Harry is like 13 and Louis is 17 and Harry is sexually active with him. I admit I didn't see a problem with it because I'm like "Hey it's only fiction so there isn't any real damage. They end up together so we're all good". But the more I looked into it and listened to other people's feedback on the subject of pedophilia between Louis and Harry, the more I saw that I was still supporting such a heinous act.

I get why some people don't see the harm in it. I do. You see it like how I used to. It's another story of Larry, and because of that, the two will stay together and still be in love and it's not manipulative. But you have to be more realistic with what happens between L and H. If H was 15 when he and L fall in love and L is 25, chances are, H doesn't even know what love is. We were all 15 at some point or we all will be 15 at some point. We're young and ignorant. Hell, I'm 20 and I know I'm still ignorant, and it would be disgusting for L to take advantage of a young boy like that and have sex with him. If it is real love, L would wait until H is older, anyway.

From an adult's perspective....why would Louis go after a child?? What's wrong with people his age??? That's like my 20 year old ass going after a 10 year old. What's the appeal in a baby???

There's just no way to justify that, and comparing pedophilia to age gaps between 2 adults is....well....stupid. Someone dead compared this scenario with Liam and Cheryl and I'm here like

 Someone dead compared this scenario with Liam and Cheryl and I'm here like

Nigga Liam is 23. An ADULT. You tried it.....

And don't give me that bull about 16 being legal in the UK. You're still not mentally developed. You are still a child in mind and spirit no matter how hard you deny. It's still disgusting.

It's so important to look at it from a child's perspective instead of with a child's mentality. Research this and don't be too lazy to actually look up what you're reading about.

You can flaw any fanfic you read, but to straight up come to me to defend an adult fucking a minor is all kinds of sick. Just make Harry 18! He's legal and more-over mentally mature enough to make adult decisions. Don't make me out to be the villain because I don't justify rape.

Thank you, good day

(next update will be more positive but I am in a ranting mood)