Why I am B!H trash: Confessions

(((( These are my opinions so please respect them )))) 

1. I can read a fic with bottom Louis BUT only if I am unaware because the smut is at the end. By the time it gets to the smut and I see it's bottom Louis, I can skip it. A lot of bottom Harries stop reading but if it's a good plot, the smut is irrelevant to me anyway. As long as there isn't any "Dominant Harry" attributes, I'm all good

2. I don't get why bottom Harries don't acknowledge Harry's muscular build. He IS a man (not saying woman can't be built as well) but I don't see any b!H fics where Harry actually works out. He loves being healthy and it's like he can't do anything besides yoga.

3. I don't like Harry to be overly feminine (if that makes sense). I understand that the things I am about to list don't have to be narrowed down to the things only for men, but I like for people to at least acknowledge who Harry is as a man.

consider 4-7 as a chain of the same theme

 4. I cringe when people call him "the girl in the relationship". I've seen people say this but they don't acknowledge that he's a boy at all.

5. In fics, when he is called Louis' 'wife' and not his husband and is walked down the isle AND given the Tomlinson name (he is a man and identifies as such)

6. When writers don't acknowledge his penis in any way, especially during smut (pussy!kink, he has a penis too guys, can Louis touch it at all??)

7. Write and don't mention that he shaves his beard and mustache when he's 20+ in fanfics. He gets hair on his face and his legs and chest. He's a man xD

8. Bottom Harries who don't associate with bottom Louies just because of what they like/ their opinion blows my mind, and vice versa with b!Louies. I have lots of friends who write/love bottom Louis. Because it's like....a d*ck in an ass is what we're fighting about lol. I don't know I just don't get that.....

9. I was wrong when I criticized het Harries for sexualizing Harry as this player/asshole when I myself along with other Larries sexualize Louis and Harry as well. I admit that. BUT I will say I'm not tarnishing their reputations as somebody they're not. Daddy Harry is more disrespectful to Harry. I just like to think of him in lace and panties and in a man's lap.

10. I don't really like Harry bottoming with any of the boys that isn't Louis because Liam, Niall, and Zayn are/were Louis' friends, as well as Harry's. I just feel like Louis would be betrayed if Harry did anything with any of them  because of this. But Harry with a man like...oh I don't know, Ryan Reynolds, that's not breaking a brotherhood.

Any confessions that you want to let off your chest here? ;)