A White Encounter (Prologue)

Diabolik Wonderland Series
(Prologue)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

You yawned out loud, stretching your arms out like a cat. You were laying down on the green grass with your older sister.

Today was a saturday, and normally on this specific day, you would play your games or watch anime. That's just the kind of girl you are.

But a change was good and you decided to do that today. Laying at the backyard with your older sister, while reading a book. Yes a book.

"Hey sis~ Do you have any book that would interest me? Like that has actions or supernatural stuff included in it?" You questioned your older sister.

"Ahh yes! I recently just read this book and I think you might like it just as much as I do" she smiled at you, carrying a book out of her stack of novels.

"Oh? Alice in.... Wonderland?.... What's that..? Pfft" you chuckled slightly.

"Just read it"

"Nah~ The book is so thick! Just tell me the ending kay?" You suggested.

She sighed in disbelief "You... Fine... In the end of this book, the main protagonist named Alice was chased out of the castle by the Queen of Hearts. And then she woke up, realizing that the place 'Wonderland' is nothing but a dream"

"That's it? What a boring ending... I know! Let's play some games! I'm bored!" You cling to her arms.

She gave a deadpanned face and raised an eyebrow "Hold on.. Didn't you say you wanted to change?"

"Nope~ Take my words back! Let's play some cards!!"

Cards..?

"Okay okay! Calm down, I'll go get some cards for us hmm?" she went back inside to get the stack of cards.

You rolled on the grass feeling bored. Soon you felt your eyelids grow heavier as each second past but something caught your eye.

A WHITE RABBIT??!

You quickly sat up and looked at the white creature in disbelief.

"Meh, it's just a rabbit. Normal in these parts" you layed down again, rolling to the other side attempting to sleep.

*poke poke*

"Mngh.... Wha-?..." you opened your eyes and saw the rabbit standing in front of your face looking angry.

"Oi"

"GAH!!! THE R-RABBIT TALKED?!! R-RABBITS D-DON'T TALK!!" You jumped having a flabbergasted expression.

"Tch.. Look you just have to follow me now. Okay?" He commanded you angrily.

"N-no...! Why should I! You're not the boss of me!" You pointed at him, your arms shaking. It was just so weird for an animal to talk.

"E-excuse me!" You rotated your heels, planning on going back to the house. Suddenly a man was blocking your escape.

He had white-pinkish hair, his bangs are parted to the right making his right eye to be unseen. He had beautiful blood red eyes. And had a BIG pocket watch attached to his waistline. Oh and of course.... the WHITE RABBIT EARS.

"You're so annoying... Just come!!" He grabbed your hands and carried you like a sack of potatoes, walking away from the backyard.

"Hey! Put. Me. DOWN!!!" You hit him hard on the back and kicked him on the stomach.

"Shut up we're almost there" he groaned in annoyance and stopped infront of a rabbit hole.

You looked back and your eyes widen from the sight.

"No no no! Don't tell me..!" You shook your head in fear, and started to hit him again on the back.

"Oh yes we are" he jumped into the whole with a smirk. You let out a bloodhurling scream.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!! WE'RE FALLING! WE'RE FALLING! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!"

"Can you shut up for awhile?! We're not gonna die idiot" he closed his ears and was literally standing while falling.

"How can you stay calm at a time like this?!" You screamed at him.

"Hmph. Why wouldn't I? Oh? We're here"

A blinding light shined from below indicating that you were almost there.

"Ack!...." you groaned in pain feeling the impact of the cold hard floor.

"Wha-? Where is this?... Hmm?" You stared down at your clothing "Wait?! WHAT IS THIS?! WHY AM I IN A FRICKING DRESS?! GIVE ME MY DAMN CLOTHES YOU RABBIT!!" You growled at him.

He tsked "First of all my name is not 'rabbit' it's Subaru. Second I didn't do anything to your ugly clothing. And third! Welcome to Wonderland" he bowed down at you and muttered "I can't believe this person here is our saviour...!"

"Ha? Did you say anything?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"N-no..." his rabbit ears dropped.

You noticed that sudden drop and your annoyed mood changed drastically. You felt a bit grabby looking at those snow-white rabbit ears. You had flowery aura surrounding you.

"Are these real? Or is it cosplay? Cause man you're very good at it!"

"O-oi!! D-don't t-touch my ears! They are real!! I-it feels s-so w-weird if you do that...." he blushed madly, feeling pleased by the pleasure you're giving him.

"Ha~ these are so soft that... I feel like cutting them out~"

Subaru flinched at the word 'cut'.

"O-oh! I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is (Y/n)! Nice to meet you Subaru!" You stretched out your hand.

"I know but anyways..." he shook your hands as a sign of acquaintance.

"How do you know m-"

You were cut off by his watch, it shook aggresively creating a very loud and noisy sound.

"Oh.. it's time huh? Kay see you then (Y/n). I gotta go" he waved back at you.

"W-wait!! What should I do here!?" You questioned him, feeling panicked.

"Do anything you want" he smirked and left.

You sighed and look forward to what awaits in this 'Wonderland'