Double Trouble

You roamed around the endless road of Wonderland feeling like it has been years since you came here.

Groaning out loud, you stopped in the middle of the road, screaming hoping someone would at least hear you.

"Ahhh!!! Where the heck am I!! I'm hungry!! And this stupid dress!..." You kicked your dress aggresively "Is getting in my way! Damn it!"

You put your hands on your hips, huffing in anger "That stupid Subaru! He could have at least given me a map or something!"

You kept on whining until you heard a twig snapped. You were on high alert.

"Huh? Who's there!" You screamed at the direction where the sound was coming from.

What appear before you was 2 tall males where they were currently in the middle of an argument. One had long pink hair and his tips had a darker colour of his original one. The other one had dark blonde hair and had an eyepatch including.... blue glasses?

You noticed that the one with the eyepatch was eating his NUTS messily. And the pink haired one was scolding him for doing so.

They didn't notice your presence and just walked past you. You thought that it would be a good idea to follow them and who knows, you may end up somewhere nice.

You kept walking behind them, listening to their endless bickering. When they finally came to a stop...

"Oi you..." the pink haired rotated his head and looked at you, glaring. His snake-like eyes pierced into your (e/c) orbs.

"Y-yes?!" You stuttered a bit.

"What are you doing? Following us everywhere?" The eyepatched one spoke.

"N-no.. I'm not!.. I'm just lost and we happen to go to the same way" you averted your eyes and came up with a stupid excuse. You unconciously raked your (h/c) locks, feeling nervous, your hand inmediately sweating.

"Hmph" then he looked closely at you, his eyes widen "You... what's your name?" He asked you more like demanded.

"(Y-y/n)" you answered honestly.

The dark blonde moved his face forward to inspect you closely, by reflex you took a step back feeling cautious "Nii-san.. isn't she?.."

"Ah.. she is"

"What?..." you looked at them weirdly "If you're talking about my stupid dress then yeah I KNOW it sucks" you scoffed.

"Oh we just realized.. pfft.. hahahah it looks ridiculous!! By the way, I'm Shin! Nice to meet ya!" Shin patted your head. You blushed slightly as you felt his hands brushing your head.

"This is my twin, Carla"

Eh?! Twins?! They look nothing alike!!

"Yes we are twins" Carla stated as if he read your mind.

You nodded mindlessly "U-uh I see..." you were unsure by the fact that they were actually twins. You thought since you were talking to them why not ask for directions?

"Hey. I am kinda kidnapped here by that white rabbit.. so can you tell me some directions? I really need to go home" you asked quickly, pancing around.

"The white rabbit? Subaru? You mean the prime minister of the Hearts castle?"

"PRIME MINISTER?! That cranky rabbit? Damn... I feel bad for you guys.. having that type of prime minister" you scratched your head feeling bad for those who lived here.

"... I despise him..." Carla spat, a black aura surrounding him.

"Why do you hate him?" You didn't actually mean to pry in other people's business but since this is another world you're in. You have to know how things work here.

"Reasons" he muttered under his black, stylish scarf.

Suddenly there was a change in the atmosphere. Carla's sharp eyes seem to be trying to read you, deep inside your soul. As if he was trying to find out your deepest and darkest desires.

Then he smirked.

He took slow strides towards you, his gaze unfaltering still looking at your own.

His fingers rested on your chin and he tilts your head to the right, as if to examine you.

"Hmm..not bad", a smug look took place in his handsome features.
Eeh...?! What the hell does he think he's doing?!

You roughly turned your head, your fist was about to collide in his face. Handsome or not, you were never one to like intimate skinship. Especially with someone you didn't even know.

But before your fist has even made contact, Carla took his chance to grab your wrist and swiftly pull you close to his body. His arm took this chance to embrace you by wrapping themself on your waist.

Your cheeks flustered in embarassment.

Your POV

Shit. Heat was still evident on my face.

My heart was beating hard like the drums, FFF what kind of position were we in?!

He suddenly leaned towards me and blew air into my ear.

I shuddered, DAMN IT THATS NOT HELPING MY ALREADY- RED- FACE!

"Do you want to come with me?" he whispered quietly in my ear.

My heart stopped at the question.
I looked at him, mouth agape. So did Shin. Wait, does that mean he can hear us? Because clearly, Carla took his time and effort by whispering oh so quietly.

But then Shin suddenly smirked noticing my change in expression.

I probably looked like a gaping fish but right now, who cares?! They
took notice of my change in expression and then looked at each other, in a second, both of their eyes were diverted to me.

As if Carla wasn't close enough, Shin took his chance to go behind me. What he did next surprised me.

He licked me.

He licked my earlobe.

OHMYFKSNDKWNW

If my face was pink before, it was definately maroon colored now.

"...We can definitely show you the way.. if you were to follow us" Shin mumbled against my ear. My breath hitched in my throat.

Here I am in a forest, standing in between 2 men who are not only gorgeous, but both who seemed to not mind the approximate intimacy between us three. The worst part is, we just met about 2 minutes ago and they're already trying to seduce me?!

Suddenly they both started laughing, nuts sputtered out of Shin's mouth in a disgusting manner as he was munching them in a not so classy way before.

Carla on the other hand erupted into a low chuckle. He tried to hide his smile inside his scarf to prevent me from seeing it.

I snorted at the sight, he actually looked adorable.

3rd POV

Carla coughed aggressively and tore his gaze to the ground, pink evident in his cheeks. Shin took notice of this and smiled slightly. "Heh.. nii-san is actually going weak for a human girl?.. but then again she isn't just a human girl..
.. is she?"

♧♢♡♤♡♢♧♢♡♤♡♢♧♢♡♤♡♢♧♢♡♤♢