Chapter 2: The player

Hey guys!!!

sorry it's been so long i've been busy with life and forgot i did this but i'm here now!!

WARNING: If you haven't read the intro already i would highly suggest you go and do that because i updated it while i was away.

WARNING 2: UNEDITED

Alex's POV

/////////////

"ALEX GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED! ITS MONDAY!" My oh-so charming twin sister yelled at me from across the hall.

It was 6am, bright and early. Just like i hated it.

Every morning for as long as I could remember AG had woken me up for school at exactly 6am just for her amusement.

I rolled over and checked my phone, listening to the music AG was blasting while she was getting ready.

I checked to see if Walker had bothered to snap chatted me or if I really meant nothing to him after last Friday. My eyes widened as i read:

Snapchat from Walker Harris

No you aren't going to open it he sent it like 5 minutes ago at least wait an hour!! I tried to tell myself as I put my phone back on my desk and got up to brush my teeth.

Hm I mean it's not that bad if i text him back right? It's probably been 10 minutes now and that's fine... UGH WHAT AM I THINKING shut up Alex he's a player he doesn't like you he just wants to fuck with you.

I rolled my eyes at myself and finished brushing my teeth still thinking about him.

I mean it wouldn't hurt if I opened his snapchat would it..? I mean who knows what it could say, it could be an apology and it would be rude of me not to open an apology... right..?

I grabbed my phone and went to snapchat. I opened Walkers snapchat and stared at the words he sent me.

Streaks

Fuck my life.

I turned off my phone and shoved it into my backpack not wanting to see his name on my phone anymore.

I walked over to my closet and decided to go with my favorite pair of black doc martens, black jeans, and my favorite t-shirt that says "The Strokes" on it.

I went downstairs and started making an iced coffee for myself while checking my phone, when i heard a horn honk from outside.

"AG GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" AG screamed at me, knowing I hate being called AG because it's her name too and I hate being linked with her.

"CAIDEN IS GIVING ME A RIDE." I yelled back, rolling my eyes unfazed by the situation.

I finished making my coffee and I sent my streaks on snapchat. Then I grabbed my bag checking my watch.

7:01

I walked outside and looked next door to see Caiden pulling out of his drive way, I locked the door behind me, and as soon as my foot stepped off of the porch his bright red ford truck screeched to a halt at the end of my driveway.

Ever since Caiden started driving he has picked me up from school everyday at exactly 7:02.

"Good morning!!" Caiden yelled over the blaring country music he loves, and I hate.

"Hey!" I yelled back getting in the car and grabbing his phone, and changing it to rap.

He rolled his eyes but let me change it only because he liked the song I changed it to. It was Yes Indeed by Lil Baby & Drake. He took off and we both started rapping the lyrics at the top of our lungs just because.

So last Friday was one of the biggest parties of the year. Caiden and Hamp hosted it and everyone came because everyone loves them even though Caiden hates 99% of them (I'm part of the 1% he doesn't hate).

Walker was there and I've had a very large crush on him for the lONGEST time. He finally noticed my presence when he came up to the bar and asked to buy me a drink. Of course I said yes not knowing what kind of person he was.

The night proceeded and I proceeded to get drunk. The next thing you know Walker and I were grinding on the dance floor and he started feeling me up.

I didn't know how to react to this and from my experiences people who grind on me or whatever like me. Which is a pretty simple thing to expect I mean c'mon.

So we danced and I swear afterwards he was hardcore flirting with me and i loved it. I was too blind to see how much of a player he really was. I didn't believe all of those things people said about him.

Well the next day I woke up in Caiden's bed (not like that though we are just best friends and he slept on the floor) expecting to receive a text from Walker because of the way we bonded the night before, but I got nothing.

The day continued on and I hadn't received anything. Not even a "Streaks" picture on snapchat. It was now Sunday and I kept on making excuses for him like that he was at football practice or he was busy but deep down I knew, I got played by the biggest player in the school.

////////////

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry i haven't been on lately but i'm trying to get back into it!!
Let me know what you thought and feel free to suggest any ideas!
this is just the beginning don't worry more is coming
;)))
XOXO,
the author