Chapter 4: Best Friends

WARNING: UNEDITED

Alex's POV

/////////

*Ping!*

My phone went off.

I had been sitting on the edge of my bed for the past 10 minutes.

Ever since the bad boy saw me naked.

I was dressed now, in a white tank top and black sweats. Caiden should be coming any minute.

Should I tell him what had happened? Will he be mad?? I probably shouldn't tell him... I've never kept something from him though and this feels wrong.

But it's weird because Hamp is his brother... I could tell Lily. I guess I'll do that... Damnit why did Hamp have to go and make my life so complicated!!!

"Aleeexxxxxxaaaaaaandriaaaaaaaaa!" Caiden hollered from downstairs.

"Caaaaaaaaiiiideeeeeennnnnnnnnnn!" I yelled back. I heard footsteps going up the staircase and then Caiden peaked in the door to my bedroom.

"Hello Samurai Mom." He said with a bow.

"Shut up, come talk to me." I said grinning. We have this inside joke because when i put my hair halfway up it looks like I'm a samurai, but he also thinks I act like a mom sometimes because I worry about him.

He sat down on the edge of my bed and let out a sigh.

"The usual?" I asked him. His parents fight very often and he doesn't like to talk about it too much but he will let some things slip occasionally.

"Yup," He said back with another sigh,"I don't think they are going to get through this."

"It'll all work itself out in the end don't worry. Even if they don't stay together, whatever happens, happens." I shrugged, trying to make him feel better.

"I guess so... Whatever, how was school?" He changed the topic.

"It was as boring as evvverrrrr but I made it through somehow. MK was being exceptionally flirty with you today at lunch, did you notice?" MK was the biggest bitch in the school and she was best friends with AG so we sat with her at lunch, along with AG, KAK, Hamp, Maxwell, Lily, and Walker.

"Yeah but I don't care, she's a bitch." He said unenthusiastically. Somehow he got girls at school by doing absolutely nothing. He really doesn't care and I don't understand why.

He hasn't dated a girl since 4th grade when his first crush(make that his only crush) asked him out. He said yes of course but then she dumped him the next day by walking up to him while holding hands with his best friend(at the time) Walker Harris.

To this day he still has a strong hatred towards Walker and never got why I liked him. I'm regretting it now too.

Caiden and I sat in comfortable silence for a minute or two and we started to hear his parents fighting from across houses. It sounded pretty bad.

"Can we go get food I'm starving." I finally said, knowing he wanted to get away from his parents.

"That'd be great." He said, as we both got up. I put on some slides and grabbed my phone and keys off my dresser.

We headed down the stairs passing by my parents, AG, and Hamp all sitting and laughing in the living room. My parents were on one couch and AG and Hamp were on the other, Hamp had his arm around her. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"We're going to Chic-fil-A!" I yelled at them, not waiting for a response and walking out the garage door.

I unlocked my blue convertible Mini Cooper and I hopped in, starting to take the top down.

We jammed to some music with the top down and finally got to Chic-fil-A. I parked the car and we walked in only to be greeted by the sight of Maxwell and Lily on their casual date.

"OMG HEY!!" Lily yelled, getting up from her seat across from Maxwell and running to Caiden and I wrapping her arms around our necks.

"What are you two doing here?" Maxwell asked as he got up to fist bump Caiden.

"We wanted food." Caiden said and shrugged.

"Well now we can all hangout!!!!" Lily said squealing. She only wanted to get away from Maxwell and hangout with Caiden.

We all shrugged and said sure and then we sat down at a booth, Caiden and I on one side and Maxeell and Lily on the other.

We chatted for a bit and it was nice to catch up. I had completely forgotten about Hamp until Lily brought him and AG up.

I felt uncomfortable and thought that i had to tell them sometime or someone else would.

"You guys... I have to tell y'all something..." I started slowly.

"Uhh about what?" Lily asked.

"It has to do with Hamp.. He saw me naked.." I squirmed in my seat glancing up to see their expressions.

"He did what???" Caiden asked, enraged.

"It was an accident he just walked in when i got out of the shower, and i wasn't dressed." I shrugged, turning red from embarrassment. Lily's mouth was hung open. Maxwell didn't look surprised, and Caiden looked like n might kill Hamp.

"Y'all it's not that big of a deal..." Maxwell said standing up for me.

"I mean I guess not but like what the fuck, Hamp is such a perv." Lily responded.

"I still want to crush his head he had no right to do what he did." Caiden crossed his arms, stubbornly.

"It's really not a big deal I mean I'm fine it was just awkward." I shrugged my shoulders awkwardly.

"Well no matter what happens, we're on your side." Lily said with a grin. Caiden and Maxwell agreed and I thanked them.

"Best friends?" Lily put her hand in the middle of the table.

"Best friends." Caiden, Maxwell, and I said in unison. It was our thing since kindergarten and even though we've all grown apart(except for Caiden and I) we still are together. At least in my mind.

/////////////

HEY PPL!!!

Hope you liked this chapter things will get more interesting soon don't worry

i just have to lay some stuff out ya know ;)))

ALSO PSA

if you haven't gone back and looked at the first chapter then do so now because i added some people, and if you get confused just reference that first chapter ;)

kk have a great day

XOXO