Chapter 4

-Harry's POV-

I walked up to the girls apartment and before I knocked I hear jade singing to turn your face. I smiled to myself an knocked.

I heard the music stop and jade say

"Coming!"

She opened the door. She looked hot as hell. She had her black and pink hair thrown in a side braid and a pink sports bra on and sweatpants. She has a nice little six pack going too.

"Harry?" She questioned.

"I'm staying with you while the girls are gone." I said.

"I knew Leigh was up to something." She smiled.

"Come on in. I was just about to clean this pig sty." She laughed and closed the door.

"You can sleep in one of the girls room." She said.

"What if I want to sleep in yours?" I smirked.

"Cheeky are we?" She giggled ad began cleaning.

------------------------------------------

"Done" she huffed and sat down on the couch next to me.

"I need to go take a shower." She said as she hopped up off the couch. Oh how I wish I could join her.

"Ok, I'll be here." I said. I heard her door close and the shower start. I think I'm going to ask her out on a date tomorrow.

I'm hungry and it's already 8. So maybe ill just order a pizza when jade gets out.

About 15 minutes later out came a clean jade in her Little Mix pajamas.

"Supporting yourself I see?" I joked.

"We'll yesterday I wore my One Direction ones so its only fair." She laughed and walked to the fridge.

"I'm going to order pizza." I said and she hopped up on the counter with her legs hanging off the edge of it. I came up and stood in between them with my back to her.

She was still shorter than me. I like short girls though. She rested her head on my back as I ordered a large cheese pizza.

I placed my phone back down on the counter and turned around.

"As I was saying yesterday, I really like you Jade."

She blushed an I smiled at her.

"I like you too." She mumbled looking down.

I lifted her chin up. Looking at her lips I really want to kiss her. We both leaned in. We were centimeters away from each other. Our lips met ad I felt fireworks. I never felt that with a girl. I grabbed her waist and scooted her closer to me.

Her hands found the back of my neck. It became a full on snogging session. We pulled away for breath and looked at each other.

"Jade, will you go out on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded and said yes.

The door bell rang and I grabbed her waist and she hopped down. We went to the door to find a 17 year old girl with our pizza.

"Harry and Jade? My biggest idols in one place? Unbelievable." She said and handed us our pizza.

We both smiled and said yep!

"Are you guys dating because you'd be a really cute couple." She said.

"Oh no were just hanging out" Jade blushed an took the pizza to the kitchen.

"Thank you!" I said as I handed her the money and closed the door.

"Ah, fuck it I'm going to eat like the whole thing." Jade said as she took the pizza box and put it on the table in front of the couch.

--------------------------------------------

A whole pizza later and about 6 cokes me and Jade were finally in bed. Her bead. Together.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Jadey."