Chapter 26

-Harry's POV-

I haven't seen my baby Jade in 2 weeks. Everyone's been busy with interviews and stuff. I decided to text her.

To: Jadeyy:)xx

Hey baby, what are you doing ?

I sent the text and waited.

From: Jadeyy:)xx

Nothing .

I texted her back almost instantly.

To: Jadeyy:)xx

Meet me at Starbucks in 10 yeah? Love you.

From: Jadeyy:)xx

Sure love ya too :)xx

I smiled thinking about seeing her. I slipped on my skinny jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. I put on cologne because I know Jade loves it.

-------------------------------------------

-Harrys POV-

I was walking to Starbucks when I felt a light body jump on my back and kiss my neck.

"Guess who?" My favorite voice squealed.

"Umm this is hard. Jade?" I guessed and felt the figure jump down.

"Correct!" She said.

I looked at her outfit. It was light skinny jeans with holes and her Diamond Supply Co. jumper.

She leaned up and pecked my lips.

"I missed you." I said putting my arm around her waist.

"I missed you too curly." She said ruffling my hair.

"Way to be cheesy, Thirlwall."

We walked inside and Jade got a hot chocolate and a cupcake.

We took a seat in the back.

"Is everything ok?" Jade exclaimed sadly.

"Yeah? I'm not breaking up with you Jade I just missed you." I chuckled.

"Oh." Was all she said.

"Something bothering you baby?" I said rubbing her thigh.

"No, I just thought you were going to dump me."

"I'm not! I love you." I laughed.

She didn't do anything.

"Baby something's bothering you tell me." I demanded.

"It's-I-The-I-" she stuttered forcing herself not to cry.

"Come on let's go home and talk." I said pulling her up and throwing our cups away.

I saw there was paparazzi outside an so did Jade.

"Do I look like I was crying?" Jade said.

I wiped under her eyes with my sleeves.

"Thank you." She softly spoke.

Someone or something is bothering her and I can't take it.

I intertwined our fingers.

"Fuck." I heard Jade whisper.

We started ignoring the flashes and walking towards my flat.

Once we reached my place we slipped off our shoes and sat down on the couch. Jade was sitting on my lap.

"Tell me?"

"Th-the h-hate has been really mean lately and I just can't take it. Why are they so mean?" Jade stuttered and broke into tears and tucked her head in my neck.

I rubbed her back, speechless.

"Baby you're beautiful and they're just jealous." Was all I could say. I was furious.

"It's not just them calling me ugly they're telling me to kill my self and asking why I was born. Some of them said they were going to kill my family. I know they aren't serious but it's scary." She sniffled.

-------------------------------------------

"Ready for bed?" I asked Jade turning off the movie.

She didn't answer so I guessed she was sleeping. I picked her up and took her into my room. I slipped off her jeans and socks leaving her in her jumper. I sat her glasses on the bed side table. I loved when she wore her glasses. They were like hipster glasses or the 3d ones but they were real and she looked adorable in them.

Jade stirred in her sleep. I took of my clothes and slipped on some sweatpants and climbed in bed. I cuddled her small figure into mine.

"Night Harry." Jade said scaring the shit out of me.

"I thought you were sleeping." I blushed thinking I just undressed her.

"I was but I just woke up. You didn't even take my bra off." Jade smirked sitting up and undoing her bra and slipping it off and putting her shirt back on.

"I didn't want to. I didn't know if you'd be mad."

"Haz, I'm you're girlfriend I wouldn't mind." She chuckled and laid her head on my bare chest.

"I love you." I said playing with Jades hair.

"I love you too." Jade said kissing up my neck. When she got to the spot were I moaned she stopped and nibbled on it and kissed it.

"Jade." I said softly.

"Hmm?" She smirked. I pulled her up so she was sitting on my torso.

"You're so sexy." I smiled as I sat up and kissed her soft pink lips. We began to make out.

Jade put her hands on my chest and pecked my lips one last time. I laid back down and so did she.

"Goodnight baby." I kissed the top of Jades head.

"Goodnight." Jade yawned and put her hand on my stomach.