Thoughts?¿

(***Really short First chapter getting to know what everyone thinks)

Ricky's POV
As I looked down at my finger and saw the big engagement ring, it was almost not real, I had never imagined getting engaged or getting married! Everything was finally falling right into place again. I rolled over in bed looking at casey fast asleep in his cot and smiled. I was tired but there was way to many things on my mind to even think of sleeping.

Nate's POV
I was happy, I was so happy. Everything in my life was about to be all I ever hoped of having. I laid in bed thinking of Ricky, thinking of our future, thinking of all the things that were about to happen. I wanted to tell everyone about the endanger I wanted to let everyone know how happy we were but Ricky wanted to keep it quiet.

Ash's POV
I'm in shock I can't believe how fast this has happened. And I didn't expect Ricky to say yes. As much as I like the doc, this isn't right.Brax is still alive she needs to be with Brax and Casey needs to be with his dad. Is it time to tell her the truth?

Phoebes POV
I don't know how to feel about this. Ricky and the Nate? I'm happy for them, I'm really happy Ric is starting to put the past behind her but would this all change if she actually knew The truth? Is Nate really the guy she wants to be with? Nate's so good with case but his not Brax, casey needs his dad not Nate.