In shock

(Another short part.. It's been awhile since I wrote a fanfic so it's just taking me awhile to get use to it again***)

Ricky's POV
How can this be happening when I'm finally past everything about Brax and then I find out his alive. This changes everything I know I said it doesn't ,but it's Brax his my true love his the man I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. A part of me never stopped loving him and I still do.

(In the other apartment)
Phoebes POV
We need to talk to her she needs to know everything. *walking around the apartment.*

Ash's POV
No pheobe you should have never told her, I knew she would react like this. Brax didn't want her to know! Now who knows what could happen, and who knows what Ricky will do.

Pheobes POV
Ash it's been 6 months no one going to come after Ricky she's fine now she deserved to know.and Ricky won't do anything she's happy now.

Ash POV
Happy!? It didn't look like she was happy. And it doesn't matter It wasn't your place to tell her.i haven't even heard from Brax in weeks I have no clue where he could be.

Pheobe POV
He does know about the engagement right?

Ash POV
Yes he wasn't happy about it but he does know and that was the last time I spoke to him.

Ricky's POV
*casey wakes up* *ricky walking around the flat confused talking to herself* how could I let myself do this how could I fall for someone else. Brax is who I want to be with but I'm with Nate now and that's not about to change, I don't even know if Brax wants to be with me. I can't deal with this all now. I can't go through this all again.
*walks over to casey* hey my baby boy we are going to go away for awhile.
*ricky goes and packs a bag*
As I'm walking out of the flat with case pheobe spots me and comes out to see me.

Phoebes POV
Ric where are you going, we need to talk about this.

Ricky's POV
We don't need to talk about anything I just need time I'm going away for awhile.

Phoebes POV
What about Nate are you even going to talk to him or tell him about Brax.

Ricky's POV
I can't Tell him I don't even understand it myself. Brax is suppose to be dead and now his alive. What do you want me to tell Nate? I just need space! I'll call Nate when I get to wherever I'm going.

Pheobe POV
Ok Ric you just take care of yourself and I'll be here when your back if you want to talk.

(*** next part will be uploaded either Monday night or sometime on Tuesday and it will be longer. Please don't forget to comment and give me feedback.)