Finally!

Wrote this one after watching episode 8 of Teen Wolf, so it may be a bit dramatic and sad. You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve's POV

This is just really, extremely, and painfully frustrating; it's already been a couple of days since Natasha got here and the team is still trying to plan the extraction strategy to get Ana back over here. Of course Mia and Maria were starting to worry about me since I haven't eaten, slept or left the lab for the past few days to see if I could try to speed up the planning process. But I just couldn't bear doing nothing when Ana was held captive by Loki; who knows what he's doing to her right now. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder-when I turned around I saw that it was Maria with a serious expression in her face. "Just rest, Steve! We'll get her back soon enough ok? Do this for Ana's sake. Please." I smiled at her concern for me, but turned back towards the table full of blue prints of the area where Loki was located. "You know that because of the super soldier experiment that was done on me, I don't need to sleep for at least a week. It's only been three days." Maria smiled at the remark and placed her hands on her hips. "In that case, let's go get back Ana right now; the team's waiting outside for us."

Loki's POV

"Do you all understand the plan?" I received several nods and 'yes sir's as Hawk Eye and a few other specialty agents understood. We were going over the plan of a high class party being held here in Stutgart, Germany in order to obtain an incredibly rare and important mineral, Iridium, for the portal opener we were building and to stabilize the Teserac's raw power. It was a simple task and should be fairly easy to complete without any major problems. With that thought I dismissed everyone back to work an preparation while I continued to think through the plan. But my concentration was broken when I felt a small, warm chest pressed against my back and small arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled at the contact and turned around to find Ana with her long brown locks in loose waves trailing down her back, an oversized black and white sweater with matching black stockings and black combat boots. My hand gently caressed her cheek as I pressed my lips tenderly to her forehead, a light giggle resulting from the action. "How are you feeling, love?" "Still feeling weak but soon I'll be fine again." That was good news; I was getting a bit worried since Ana has been even more ill than how a person who drank the potion would be. And then a thought struck me-what will I do with her while I'm away at the party? Of course I could leave her in my quarters but I don't exactly trust the men here, even if they are under my control. "Ana, darling, would you care to join me to a party this evening? I'd love it if you would accompany me for the night." She pondered in thought for a minute before shrugging her shoulders. "I can't see why not; it'd be nice to go to a party for a change." A smile erupted on my face as I picked Ana up bridal style, spun in the air a few times and sat down in a nearby chair with her laughing into my chest. This mortal was just absolutely lovely, incredible, beautiful......just perfect. I held her face tenderly before placing my lips atop of her soft ones, quickly getting a response as she kissed back. It didn't matter to me if Ana was under a hallucination, she was just so irresistible to me. One of my hands slowly trailed down her neck, then shoulder, back, until it finally took hold of her sweater-covered bottom. Roughly. Ana gasped and I took the advantage by pushing my pink appendage into her mouth, quick to take control of it. She mewled with pleasure and placed her small, warm hands against my chest. Soon enough I was trailing down her face and neck with light nibbles and kisses, while Ana was panting and whimpering at the lustful sensation. "S-Steve......ah!" Finally my mouth latched on to her sweet spot just below her ear and I continually bit and sucked on it to draw out even more of those sweet noises from her. A few seconds later I pulled away from her neck, satisfied with the mark that was left in my place. I gave Ana a gentle peck on the lips before standing her up and putting my hands on her shoulders. "Now go and get ready; I'll have someone help you with your hair and makeup, love." She nodded and walked towards our quarters but not before I lightly smacked her bum-of course she yelped and ran away quickly. A smirk quickly took over my face as I called Cetshwayo over. "What the hell do you want?" I glared at him. "Do you know how to do women's hair?" He stood there dumbstruck with wide eyed before he looked at the ground. ".................................................yes." My eyes widened in shock as I pointed towards the door to where Ana was. "Would you be so kind as to fix Ana's hair for tonight? Just a warning that its A LOT and that she's under a mind control. If you're called by someone else's name, go with it." He nodded and walked to the door while I grabbed the weapon that will be used tonight in order to capture the eye of an important man; to obtain the mineral needed, of course. All is going according to plan.