~The God Of Thunder and An Agent. Should Be Interesting!~ A Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man Love Story

Well, this story is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over due, so here it is! The story ofcourse, it will have le amore~, SO DONT ASK!!!!!!!!!! This is the bio of the main characters and the first chapter will be up real soon. THIS IS FOR YOU MIA~!!!!! WE ALL MISS YOU VERY MUCH! ENJOY~! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Mia Mitchell

Age: 22

Height: 5'7

Looks: straight, short brunett hair, brown eyes, and usually wears a small black head band

Personality: Super funny, somewhat dorky, a good friend and seriously depends on her iPod to live. Loves Twilight, hot celebrities, OneDirection, Wattpad, romantic stories, really good books, and hanging out with her Best friend Maria. She's a really good friend who is obsessed with hot dudes ( me too~. ;) ) and cute celebrities. Can be found reading, looking at cute guys, eating snacks and hanging out with Maria.

Special Abilities: Mia is a professional, kick ass, butt-whupping machine.

Catch Phrase: No shit sherlock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ana Solangel Beato

Age: 20

Height: 5'3

Looks: Really long, wavy Burnett hair (past her butt), hazel eyes, and you can usually find her with her hair in a high pony tail or loose. It's a real pain in the ass...Ana's eyes also have the habit of turning red when really agitated or pumped up~. Also wears glasses sometimes.

Personality: Really dorky, a super good cook, and is a bookworm. Ana also likes to play video games, read, make pastries, and clean her mass collection of weapons. A big fan of Assassins Creed, Modern Warfare and Dishonored. Can be found either reading, taking a nap, cooking, or playing video games. Is rarely serious and loves to DRINK!!!!! Also loves anime/manga.

Special Abilities: Is the best assassin in the world, a weapon specialist, and can also speak any language.

Catch Phrase:HELL YEAH, yo, awesome and dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Maria Ramirez

Age: 20

Height: 5'3

Looks: Mid-length light brown hair which is unruly, Hazel eyes, wears a little headband as well and wears black glasses half of the time.

Personality: LOVES hot dudes, OneDirection fan fictions, Twilight, celebrities, and any steamy hot books. Wouldn't be surprised if she stalks Taylor Lautner at some point...Maria also loves her friend Mia a lot and can be dubbed BFFFEs (best friend for freaking ever). You will be hunted down if she hears you dissing any hot dude that she likes.

Special Abilities: Maria is also a butt whupping machine who works in the same field as Agent Phil Coulson. Also an assassin in training.

Catch Phrase: Oh my god, Awww, and Eeeeeeeee~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All three of these characters are based off of me and my friends in real life, so don't judge people!!! ;3