~Prologue

Your POV

We've all thrown ourselves into situations where we try and make new friends but end up hating them. And in this case, you have your life's biggest rival.

Where's your family in all this, you ask? Tsk, tsk. Tough luck. Life isn't so easy, child. It's like a nightmare you strangely never want to come out of. Even the slightest mistake, can turn it upside down. You never know what to expect. Bad luck can pay you a visit anytime it feels like it.

You, the demanding, stubborn and fiery Y/N L/N, are 14 years old. Your parents, died in a car crash last year, so damn you drunk driver. Your older sister? Homicidal maniac and imprisoned for murdering her boyfriend when he tried to break up with her. And your friends?

Oh, little one. The devil does not need friends. It loves itself, and itself only. And some times, being selfish and pretending to act innocent has its advantages. And for now, your practically a living angel walking on earth to your beloved uncle, the only NORMAL person on your family.

You see, your whole family hates you, besides your Uncle George. Your parents, try and abuse you for being the badass you are. Your sister? She tried to suck your hair out with a vacuum cleaner and wax your face using super glue and tissue paper. So don't even ask.

Now, about the rival thing.

Ah yes. Ever heard of the super genius Mr. I'm a Hero? How about ignorant piece of rotten cabbage? Expired milk? No? Okay. Let's get to the main point. Giving names isn't going to help the situation in a physical way. Using the punching bag in the private gym will, considering Uncle George is insanely rich.

His names Hiro Hamada.

Hiro Idiotic Hamada. Mr. Dumbass. Little piece of shit. Motherfucker. All those things. You get the idea.

Okay, there are many... gifted people in this universe. Talented, ingenious and all that crap. But there's one person in particular that was praised WAY to much for being a smart ass pain in the butt. That's right. Mr. Stupid Hamada.

What's so great about him anyways? Just because he put together an advanced robot model when he was 2 doesn't mean he's like Jesus Christ is he? And why do girls even drool over him? He's not even HOT!!! In fact, he's an ugly troll who isn't down to earth!

It all started here...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Who wants to challenge me?! HUH?! COME ON! Don't be scared!" You yelled at the crowd of bot fighters standing around you.

They all looked at each other, neither of them daring to speak of raise their hands. Some of them tore off bits of their bots, pretending they couldn't fight.

You smirked at the crowd around you and patted the large wads of cash in your pocket. Before you could leave, a voice suddenly spoke up.

"I WILL!" It shouted. You raised an eyebrow. It sounded like a teenager. A young boy who was seemingly almost the same height as you, but only a little taller, stepped out of the crowd with a tiny little robot and controller in his hands. He had messy black hair and a pair of brown eyes.

You looked at him blankly.

3...

2...

1...

Everyone standing around him erupted into fits of laughter. You just stared at him with a smug look on your face, snickering quietly to yourself.

"You sure about that?" You asked him, a small smirk tugging at your features. He tried to act brave and nodded. You reached a hand in your pocket and pulled out some cash. The lady held out a tray and you dropped the pile of money on it.

Once the boy put his share on the tray, you grabbed him by the shoulder and leaned in, smirking at his pathetic little figure.

"If you don't win, try not to go crying to mama, okay?" You said in a babyish voice, patting his head afterwards. He just stared at you with a shocked expression.

"No one has ever beaten me, Y/N L/N. Formally known as, The Devil." You said. The teen just looked at you as you snickered, sitting down. He copied your stance, plopping down himself. You smirked wider.

"What's your name, little boy?" You asked. He finally gathered his courage up.

"Hiro. Hiro Hamada." He said. Taking your controller out, you shook your head, pulling your hood down.

"Well then, prepare your bot, zero..." You mocked.

"Bring it on, Princess." He emphasized, smirking. Your smug expression turned into a glare.

Oh it is SOOO on.

And that's where it all began.