Chapter 1~ A New Start

Your POV

You hummed along to the music blasting through your headphones, not giving a damn about whatever was happening around you.

A knock suddenly sounded on the door, louder than the music blasting through your earphones. You scowled and took them off, throwing them directly at your desk.

"Miss Y/N?" One of the butlers asked from the door. You were really getting pissed off at this guy. Let's just say, you're not someone who likes their privacy invaded.

"I was busy!" You said in a rather annoying and harsh tone. So what if Uncle George has a million waiters hired and working for him. No need to be nice, right?

"I-I'm truly sorry, ma'am." He stammered. You rolled your eyes, examining your fingernails. "What did you want anyways?" You asked.

"Uh..dinner is served, ma'am." He said. You opened the door and glared at him, making him gulp nervously. Sighing, you signaled him off, which he obliged to, quickly scurrying away.

"Don't people know what privacy is, these days?" You muttered angrily under your breath, making your way downstairs to the dinning table.

Your retriever, Quinn, jumped up and ran over to you. Your anger vanished and you smiled at your best friend. Sure you don't like making friends, but let's just say, Quinn is exceptional.

"Hey girl." You greeted, running your hands over the golden fur on her head. She barked happily at you, making you chuckle.

"Y/N, sweetheart. Time for dinner." Your Uncle reminded. You turned your head to the sound of his voice and walked up to the table, plopping down on one of the expensive dinning chairs. The smell of spaghetti filled the air, making your eyes light up.

"Are we having what I think we're having?" You asked your Uncle slyly. He laughed and sat down on a chair himself, nodding. You smiled as the servants brought in your plates, sighing happily and digging in.

While you were eating, you caught Uncle George looking at you hesitantly. You raised an eyebrow and looked over at Quinn, who was eating her favorite food, (Insert whatever dogs like to eat. I mean, you're rich. Give your pet good quality dog food at least! 😂😂😂)

She looked up at you and sensed the tension, staring at you with her adorable eyes. You gave her a reassuring look and continued to eat in silence, sneaking up at Uncle George and wondering why he seemed so uncomfortable.

Uncle George's POV (Really didn't see that coming...)

I have to tell her. But how will she react??? I don't want to break my poor little angels heart. Then again, I've never seen her with a single friend except the dog. Alright. I'm gonna tell her.

"Y/N, sweetheart?"

Your POV (From 0-100 real quick nigga)

You looked up from your food and at Uncle George at the sound of your name.

"Yeah?" You asked. You saw him take a deep breath, as if he were trying to loosen up his tension. What could he possible want to tell? DID HE FIND OUT ABOUT THE BOT FIGHTING?!

"Well...you're super smart, as you know...a-and..." He trailed off, looking a bit hesitant. You nodded slowly, wanting him to carry on with what he was going to say. Your Uncle sighed.

"I enrolled you into SFIT." He said.

...

...

...

"San Fransokyo Institute of Technology?" You asked him. He looked at you with a surprised face and nodded. Quinn wagged her tail at you. "Yes, how did you...-" you cut him off.

"I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!" You squealed. Jumping out of your chair, you ran up to Uncle George and hugged the living daylights out of him. Uncle George let out a relieved sigh and patted your head. Quinn barked happily.

"Looks like I got a new future ahead of me..." You thought happily.

But what you didn't know, was that the next few moments of your life, would change EVERYTHING....

-----------------------------------------

I got nothing to say, so....

OVER!

-Lia

(Or Amelia :p)