Real Fangs

This part is a little explicit.

Yuuichirou and Yoichi walked in the hallways with their math books talking about things they could think of. It was a great time. Yuu learned so much about Yoichi and Mikaela that he could say any fact about them. Yoichi and Mikaela knew Yuu pretty well too.

A girl with red shiny hair and big blue mixed with purple eyes walked towards the two. "Hey Yuu-Chan." The girl said while walking past giving Yuu a flirty stare. Yoichi blushed intensely when he saw her. "Woah, that was Mito Jujo, the most popular girl in Owari. She's hella cute, how come alot of pretty girls talk to you?" Yoichi rambled on. Yuu shrugged and Yoichi laughed, "You're getting popular."

Yuu was all by himself after gym class in the locker room. He thought he was until he heard slurping sounds. What's that noise... He thought as he came closer to the sound. It was coming from a bathroom stall then he slowly open it and saw Mika with blood and fangs like a vampire. "YUU?" Mika jumped trying to wipe and slurp the blood off his mouth. Tears filled his eyes as more blood come out of his mouth uncontrollably.

Yuu was stunned. So this was the vampires Guren was talking about? He thought as he looked at Mikaela. "Don't cry Mika." He said while slowly removing his hands from his mouth while a line of blood flow out of him mouth. Then he wiped his eyes. "You're safe okay?" Yuu said then Mika nodded. "Hello?" A voice echoed in the seem to be vacant locker room. "Oh no.." Yuu whispered then he closed and locked the stall. "I guess nobody is here." The guy said before leaving.

Yuu was so close to Mika and Mika was so close to Yuu. Mikaela felt himself getting a boner. Fuck...why now? He thought as he blushed uncontrollably as he felt himself getting hard underneath his pants. Yuu eyes grew big in surprise because he felt something moving. "Mikaela?" Yuu softly called out. "Is that you moving?" Mika squirmed a bit because he was really horny, "Yeah..." He said. "Yuu? Are you bisexual?" Mika asked while still being close to Yuu.

2:10 Pm
Yuu sighed, "Yes." He said while looking away. Mikaela smiled devilishly as he grabbed napkins out of pocket and tied Yuu up. "MMF MMF MFF!!!!" Yuu squirmed trying to break free. Mikaela turned Yuu over and removed his pants. "MF NFF MMFFF!" Yuu tried to yell what are you doing to Mika but it was too late. Mikaela took out his hard cock and smiled devilishly as he slowly slide his cock in his asshole. He thrust softly as he pant uncontrollably. He felt himself climaxing already. Then he did. He came inside of Yuu's ass but he wanted more.

2:30 Pm
Yoichi grew worried of Yuu because he was no where to be found. "Yuu-chan?" Yoichi called out in the hallways until he reached the gym. "The gym of course!" Yoichi walked in and heard moaning noises from the boys' locker room. He walked in and heard it from the bathroom stalls. He tried to open the third one then the moaning stopped. "Yuu-chan are you masturbating?" Yoichi sighed because it sounded like Yuu's voice.

Mikaela turned back to normal with his eyes blue and normal teeth. Mikaela looked down with his cock out and Yuu shaking on the floor. Mikaela teared up until he heard knocking. "Yuu-chan?" Yelled Yoichi. Mikaela wiped his tears and opened the stall door.