More Then a Friend

Bashful's POV
"Dear Diary,
Today was great especially since Doc split us into groups and I got to be with Sneezy all day it was like a dream come true. Yep I'm in love with Sneezy I have loved since I first laid eyes on the blue eyed beauty, but sadly I don't know if Sneezy likes me the same way and I'm way to shy to tell him I love him I'm to scared that if I do tell him that it would ruin our friendship and I don't want that. I think today I will ask him to dinner but in a friendly manner so won't suspect anything last thing I want is Sneezy finding out that I love him."
Sneezy's POV
"I've been worried about Bashful lately he's been acting all weird around sometimes I wonder if doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I mean I've loved Bashful more than a friend or a brother for about two years now and still don't have the guts to tell him how I feel. I've tried to get over Bashful like it was just a faze but I couldn't get over of his cute little nose and how shy he can be and his big purple eyes (sighs) everything about him is perfect. Also he has a crush on Queen Delightful so I wouldn't ever have a shot with him (sighs sadly)."

Yes I made a Shy Sneezes fanfic even though I ship Queen of Hearts hardcore I also ship Shy Sneezes and thought I could get out of my comfort zone. Also if you guys want me to continue this please comment. Anyway see you later Howlers;)