The Dream and I Don't Love Her

Bashful's POV
"All I could was stare at amazement the beautiful grassy plains at the a top of a hill it was quiet but yet something was missing and I knew what it was it was that one special dwarf he always wore a scarf and is known for his sneeze. All that is missing is my Sneezy then this would be truly perfect. All of a sudden I heard my name being called I saw Sneezy who was the one calling my name, I started running over to Sneezy with a big grin on my face. But as soon as I was about to go into Sneezy's arms I woke up with Sneezy in my face telling me to get up. I suddenly started blushing furiously when I realized how close our faces are they were nose to nose."
(Sneezy's POV)
"When I woke Bashful up I realized we were touching noses and I could've sworn I saw Bashful blushing but I couldn't tell since it was pretty dark in the room. Oh he looks so adorable right now only if I could tell him how I truly felt (sighs sadly)."
(Nobody's POV)
Bashful and Sneezy eventually went down stairs to get some breakfast all was peaceful until..."Hey Bashful when are you going to tell Queen Delightful that you love her?" Asked Grumpy. Bashful just started choking on his food to which he spit out afterwards. "W-what are you talking about I don't love Queen Delightful and I never did what gave you that idea Grumpy?" Asked Bashful. "You always stare at her that's why." Answered Grumpy. "Oh really I never noticed hopefully Queen Delightful didn't get freaked out to much." Said Bashful rather plainly.
(Sneezy's POV)
"YES I CANT BELIEVE IT HE DOESN'T LOVE QUEEN DELIGHTFUL MEANING I STILL HAVE A CHANCE WITH BASHFUL WAHOO!!!" Thought Sneezy while doing a little dance in his head.
(Bashful's POV)
"I can't believe Grumpy thinks I love Queen Delightful besides I see her only as a friend or maybe a sister that's all. That and my heart only has room for the dwarf I love Sneezy.

Thank you guys for the support if I should continue or not. Also if you're wondering Queen Delightful doesn't love Bashful but sees him as a friend. Anyway see you later Howlers and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.