Chapter 15: Reunited

Adanessa POV

We enter Rivendell and almost immedietly Lord Elrond comes over to us.

"Ada?" Arwen says, her voice cracking.

"Arwen!" Lord Elrond says happily.

Arwen runs up to him and they embrace in a hug. Despite what has happed, I can't help but smile. Father and Daughter have reunited. But my smile quickly fades when I think of how Legolas is still in Dol Guldur.

"Thank you so much for bringing my daughter back safe. I have no idea how to thank you." Lord Elrond says to us, I just keep looking at the ground. "What is wrong?" We all stay silent, not sure of what to say. "Wait, how did you get Arwen out so easily? And...where is Legolas?"

"He traded places with me, Ada. I could not stop him. Legolas is still in Dol Guldur." Arwen says sadly to Lord Elrond.

"We were outnumbered. There was no way we could get him out without help. We were hoping maybe some of our army could go back and rescue him." Elladan tells him.

I look up at Lord Elrond, he gives us a sad look and says, "I just sent most of our army to kill some orcs that some of them had discovered were wandering around. I do not know when they will be back. I advise that you should all go back to your homes. I will send word out to all of you if we should rescue him."

"What am I supposed to tell King Thranduil?" I ask, if I'm leaving I am going to the Woodland-Realm to inform King Thranduil what has happened.

Before Lord Elrond says anything, I hear someone shout, "Are they back?"

After a moment, I see Alassëa running twords us. I must say, after all that has happened, I am happy to see my friend.

"Adanessa! I am so happy to see that you have made it back safe and that you have rescused Arwen." She says as she approaches me. When she sees the look on my face, she looks at me concerned. "What happened? Why the sad look on your face?"

I pull her into a strong embrace and tell her, "Legolas. He is still in Dol Guldur. He traded places with Arwen." I hope this does not have to be explained to too many more people. I don't think I would be able to handle it. "If something happens to him... I would never be able to forgive myself."

"Well, aren't we going to go save him then?" She says.

"We can't, we are too outnumbered." Gandalf tells her.

I give a small sigh and say to her, "As much as I hate saying this, I know there is nothing we can do for Legolas. I think that it would be best for us to go to the Woodland-Realm to let King Thranduil know what has happened."

"You're right, should we leave now? Or do you want to wait until tomorrow?" She asks.

"Wait until tomorrow. I would like to get some rest before our long journey to the Woodland-Realm." I answer her, just then, someone else comes toward us.

The elleth has waist length silver hair and piercing green eyes. She is wearing a silver corset vest over a long sleeved green shirt, with green leggings and brown riding boots. She has a beautifully made sword attached to her belt.

She looks around and when she spots Alassëa, she smiles and comes over to us.

"Adanessa, this is Amyriellë. I met her while you were gone. And Mri, this is my best friend, Adanessa." Alassëa introduces us.

"Well, it is very nice to meet you, Amyriellë." I say to the elleth, and I give a slight bow.

"It is also nice to meet you, Adanessa. And, you may call me Mri." She says and also gives a slight bow.

"It took a while for her to get used to me, to be honest I was quite scared when we first met, because she snapped at me." Alassëa says.

Mri giggles and says, "Yeah, sorry about that. I sometimes have a hard time trusting people."

Alassëa smiles at her, "That's alright."

"But, I know I can trust you two. I've gotten to know Alassëa over the past few days and she has told me a lot about you. And, you also saved Lord Elrond's daughter." She tells us.

Elladan and Elrohir come over and they both bow to me.

"It has been an honor to get to know you and we are both very thankful that you have helped us save our sister." Elladan says to me.

"But, my father needs us to go elsewhere, so now it is time for us to bid our farewells to you." Elrohir says, sounding a little sad.

"Alright, it was also an honor to get to know the both of you. You two are amazing and I hope we meet again." I tell them, giving them a smile.

They both smile back and walk off. I look back over at Alassëa and Mri. Mri has somewhat of a shocked look on her face.

"You are friends with Elrohir and Elladan?" Mri asks me.

"Yes, I am. Why do you ask?" I say to her.

"Oh, um. No reason." She tells me.

I know that she is not telling me something, but I'm not going to push her into saying anything. I just met her anyways. I should probably get some rest. Alassëa and I have a big day of traveling tomorrow.

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry that I have not been updating this book a lot recently, I had lost some interest in this book. But now, I have so many ideas and I am happy to say that I will be updating this book more often now!!! :D

Also, the new character: Amyriellë. Was created by Valinora! :) She was the 3rd place winner in my contest. And she wanted her character added into this book. I personally love her character and I'm glad to have added her to this story.

~Ellethwen <3