Chapter 9

Jack's Pov

When Ray had told us all those horrible things that had happened to her it all made sense. I just wanted to beat him till he was dead, and I think all the guys want to as well. Aiden wanted to hurt him more because he likes Ray. I just hope that this plan works I want Ray and Aiden together, we all did. Well maybe not Rayne, but that's probably because of her ex.  We were sitting in the kitchen waiting for her dad and listening her mom tell stories about Anton and Ray. The day she was born he kept saying that he didn't want to hold her because he thought he was gonna drop her. We all started laughing including Rayne...it looked like her being upset is over.

Aiden still held her...when we sat down he took her off his back, she thought she was going sit next to Anton, but Aiden surprised us all. He put her in his lap and wouldn't let her go. We kept giving each other knowing looks even Rayne but Aiden was oblivious to it all. Aiden liked her, but the look she was giving Jenny might be a little girl message with the eyes, and she probably told Jenny that she doesn't like Aiden. She kept giving Jenny a look, her mom was about to say something when her dad came down with clothes for us.

"Sorry about the wait I had a hard time trying to find where I put my workout clothes." he explained to us.

"See daddy this is why you unpack when you first get here but no you and mom had to fight with Anton and not listen to me." Rayne said in a smart ass voice.

He tried to give her a glare but failed miserable and just laughed at her then we all started too. Rayne's color is coming back and she isn't looking so scared and upset, I noticed. Aiden noticed also. We left to go get changed but we all saw Aiden didn't wan to leave Rayne.

And she did too because she rolled her eyes and she said, "Aiden go change so we can all work out. Jen and I will be in my room changing into workout clothes too."

And with that her and Jen left. We went to one of the guest rooms to change. I just couldn't believe how big this room was and neither could the guys. After we got over our stunned expressions about everything we learned, we headed back downstairs. Everybody still in the kitchen waiting for us, well everybody except her mom.

"Hey Ray where's your mom?" Pete asked. We all looked at her.

Rayne was wearing a red sports bra with her knuckles wrapped up with fit black yoga pants. Jenny was wearing a lose purple t-shirt with her knuckles wrapped up with black fitted yoga pants also. I looked over at Aiden, he couldn't stop staring at Ray then I looked over at Pete and saw his jaw dropped at Jenny.

What the hell? Ray and Jen both blushed at the attention the guys gave them and their outfits. I'm going to have a hard time with this. Does Pete like my little sister? If so how do I get them together, and if they are together why would they hide their relationship from me?

"Oh she's in her office working on something important that she won't tell me about but apparently my dad and Anton know about it." she explained. We all nodded our heads and went down the stairs to see a gym that looked like someone in MMA would use to work out. We all turned our heads, and stare at Rayne who was just continuing walking down the stairs.

She stopped halfway down when she noticed we weren't behind her. "Okay are you guys going to continue to gawk at my wealth? I thought you guys was over my money? You had to expect that my gym would look like this." She told us. 

All we could do is nod. She just laughed and finished walking down the stairs. Aiden walked down the stairs after her all the time staring at her ass. All I could do is laugh, he turned around and glared at me.

 She hit the play button on the stereo and on came "Lose Yourself"– Eminem.  And off we all started working out Anton helped show us a few moves so we could protect the girl when He came. I asked Anton why they didn't call her ex by his name. He said it was unnecessarily and that we would know who he was when Rayne went stiff. We workout until Rayne's mom told us to go shower and that dinner was ready. After the shower we all called our parents to ask if we could stay the night, and that her parents were there. They said it was okay.