Chapter 10

Rayne's POV

Dinner with my parents and Anton was great. I missed it, because of my parents work schedule we can't do this too often. I had a great time with Jenn, Pete, Jack and Aiden. During diner I saw Jack lean over at tell Anton something. I figured it had to do with their plan which I wanted nothing to do with I mean I'm close to twenty years old, and I know this sounds mean but I don't need to be with a high school. I sort of  hope that this plan and  Aiden doesn't decides to tell me before I leave again.

After dinner I was pulled from the room by Jenn. Pete was in front and Jack was behind us. They led me to my room and locked the door.  Then they all stood staring at me. I stared back at them. They kept moving from one foot to the other until I got annoyed.

"Okay what is this great plan of yours?" I asked.

"Well we thought the best way to get Aiden to tell you his feelings for him to see you with another guy." Jenn said.

"Do you get what we are trying to tell you?" Jack asked. I was figuring it out what they were telling me. Then all of a sudden it came to me, they wanted to make him jealous. But with who?

"You guys want to make him jealous." I stated. Jenn nodded and was about to say something when Pete interrupted.

"Yea we do. But since your new and you don't know any other guys than Jack and me." Pete was looking a little sad and so was Jenny. They both looked at each other. Jack and me gave each other knowing looks. Jenny and Peter?

"I can't guys, I'm sorry." I confessed to them.

"But why Ray? I thought you liked him." Jenny said.

"Jenny I never said that, you just thought that. Yeah maybe Aiden is sexy but what I feel is lust nothing more." I explained to them.

"Just give this a shot." Jack said before they walked out.

I needed to think about it for a couple of hours. Doing this would ruin their friendship with Aiden. But on the other hand I need him to tell me before something happens to me, and I need to leave. I  looked at Jenny and she had a sad look in her eye. I knew instantly that I couldn't make Pete do this, it would hurt Jenn..

"I need to think about it for a couple of hours. I'll tell you guys in the morning." I said, they all nodded.

We fell into an silence, but not an awkward on. I heard footsteps walking...well more like running to my room. Aiden came into my room with concern written all over his face. As soon as he saw me he instantly relax. Aiden is so cute to worry about me. I thought to myself. Aiden came over and sat by me.

"How about we go swimming?" I asked. They all agreed, mainly cause we were all bored. Jenn kicked the guys out of my room. I wasn't even going to get dressed until Jenn tells me whats going on with her and Pete.

"Jenn is something going on with you and Pete?" I asked. I saw her eyes go wide. I knew she was going to tell me a lie. I grabbed my bikini and was about to walk out. "Don't lie Jenny it doesn't look good on you." I told her. I was almost at my door when her hand shot out a grabbed my wrist.

"Okay me and Pete have been seeing each other behind my brothers back. If Jack found out, he would freak and kill Pete. And I don't want that. Please Ray don't tell Jack please." She explained.

"Jenn, Jack is stupid or blind. He is going to figure it out. He may have already have any idea. You and Pete couldn't stop looking at each other when you were explaining the plan. You have to tell him or he's going to feel betrayed more. But don't worry I'm not going to pick Pete." I told her.

There was a knock at my door, and Aiden's head popped. "Hey why aren't you guys dressed yet?"

"We were talking. Now leave so we can changed." She threw one of my high heel shoes at Aiden. He ducked just in time and left. Jenn turned to look at me with a smile on her face.

"Did you like throwing one of my favorite pair of high heels at Aiden?" I smiled and laughed at her after I said that.

She nodded then started to get dressed in one of my bikinis I let her use. Once we were done we grabbed towels knowing the guys would forget. We walked downstairs and as soon as the guys saw us they stopped what they were doing. I threw the towels in Aiden's face and grabbed Jack, and walked outside.

I dragged Jack away from the others, so I could talk to him. "Hey Jack do you think this plan of your sister's will really work?" I whispered to him.

 I don't even know why that sentence popped out of my mouth. Maybe I just need to get laid. I saw him nod his head. He stopped dead when he saw my pool. "Oh my god can't you guys get used to the fact that I'm rich?" I told him.

 I was walking away from him when I noticed arms around my waist stopping me.

"Awe baby I'm sorry I can't get used to the fact that I have a hot girlfriend who is also rich." Jack turned me around and gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Will you forgive me?" he asked me.

"Ugh how can I not forgive you and not be mad at you when you give me those eyes." I stated and Jack gave me a little peck on the lips. 

"I wonder where the others are at?" I asked him.

Then we heard a loud scream and people running outside. Jack turned us around just in time to see Jenny and Pete running away from Aiden, who was soaking wet. All of a sudden they stopped running and stared at my pool. I didn't even bother with being upset that they were gawking.

"I think we found them." Jack whispered in my ear.

Suddenly I found myself being lifted up into somebody arms. I looked up and saw Jack holding me in this arms and running towards the pool. I screamed and when I did my parents and Anton came running out. They stopped when they saw why I was screaming. Jack wouldn't stop for anything.

"Please Jack don't. I'll do anything please." I said.

But that didn't help he jumped into the pool with me in still in his arms. When I came up everybody was laughing. Everybody but my parents and Anton jumped into the pool. My parents and Anton walked back inside doing whatever they were doing.  I swam over to Jack as soon as Pete got done dunking him. Jack pulled me into his arms.

Jenn swam over to us with a smile on her face. "You guys are a really cute couple."

Jack turned me around and gave me a smile. But he wasn't getting off that easily. I swam out of his arms only to be pulled back into his arms.

"You owe me for your little stunt." I told him.

"Oh do I now?" he teased

"Yes you shouldn't do that to your girlfriend if you want to live." I said. Again I don't know what brought that sentence out of my head, yeah I just need to get laid and who knows maybe this plan of Jenny's will help with that.

 "Really now?" Jack asked.

 "Yes." And with that Jack dunked me. I came back up for air and swam towards Jack, who pulled me back into his arms. He looked at Pete and Jenny then back at me.

"Is there something going on with those two that I should know about?" Jack asked me.

"That's not my thing to tell. It's theirs give them time." I told him. He nodded and did something that shocked me. He kissed me. I was starting to kiss back when we heard an angry voice.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!" And that voice belonged to Aiden.