Episode 1

Episode 1: Sukepo High

Blue was bored, and that was no good. It was around six in the morning, and she was laying upside down on her fabulous bed gazing at the pink ring patterns on her wall. 'I hate pink..' she thought to herself. "I need to give this room a makeover~...the designs have gotten /so boring/." Now, please understand, changing her room's interior design was very important. Things can get dull after around one month or so. "Hmm...maybe I should ask Daddy for a new design since my birthday's coming up." ...in, like, three months. "Wait," she sat up quickly. "Who said anything about a party needing to be on a birthday?~" She purred happily like a content Killua and got her smartphone from her large desk and began to send in some private invites to everyone at her school. Perks of being Vice-president at school, after all.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

New Text from Blue

HELLO. (: "Blue" here~! I'm havin a partyy at mah place. Don't need an invite, don't need anything. Just you & your crazy BUM this Saturday. Miss it and suffer my wrath <3 See you there!

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Silver grumbled as his alarm clock blared.  "Stupid...clock," he mumbled, knocking it to the floor as he tried to press the snooze button.  He covered the pillow over his head, listening to the annoying beeping of the clock.  Frustrated, the red head finally sat up, grumbling.  He glanced at the clock.  "Shoot!" Silver face palmed, getting out of bed and running to the bathroom.  "I'm going to be late!"

-----------------------

New Message

G.Oak:  Hn...it's not like I'm just coming to get out of the punishment...

Crys:  Sounds fun!  Gonna go wake up the lazy bum right now! >:D

New Message (3-way group chat)

Red: (:

G.Oak has left the group.

New Message

Blue: GREAT.

Blue: GREEN'S A JERK.

Crys:  LOL

            GTG and WAKE UP THE LAZY BUM NOW~

Blue: K~

Crys has left the group. EmMan has joined the group.

New Message

EmMan:  Did I just miss Crys?

Red has left the group.

EmMan: Q A Q

Blue has left the group.

EmMan:  W-Wait!

                What-What?

                What about the party?

                Hello?

                Hell...o...?

-----------------------

Blue smiled contently as she purred a bit. "It's going to be so much fun~!" She blinked four times. "Eh...Time for my make-up! Gotta get ready for school~..."

Silver tugged on his tie as he tripped on his way out of the bathroom.  "Shoot!  I forgot to finish my homework!' he grumbled, catching himself in the doorframe.