Sadist! Shiki x Masochist! Reader: Until the End

You searched for him.

He searched for you.

He needed his toy. You needed to be played with. There wasn't anything wrong, it wasn't like you were his slave or anything, it was just a really complicated relationship.

You two were nothing but classmates. That is, until you two were ditched by your friends at a local carnival and met together. After that, you two hit it off.

You weren't really a stalker, you just were interested. You found your (E/C) eyes wandering towards his direction. He always seemed to make it look like he didn't care, but oh he did. He loved everything about you. Your body would be able to handle so much punishment.

Today was the day. You decided to let him know how you feel, and you would get an answer no matter what it took. You were infatuated with the raven-haired boy. You'd jump off a cliff for him if you had to.

You entered the classroom before anyone could see you. Your hands carefully planted the neatly decorated envelope on his desk and you left the room before anyone noticed. The classroom was quiet. And the letter stood alone.

{Timeskip OH NO}

The once silent classroom was now exploding with bubbly chattering of the students. Shiki walked into the class, letting out a sigh. Boy, could this class be anymore boring?

He looked at his desk in shock. A letter addressed to him? The raven-haired boy sat down and opened the envelope, spilling out its contents.

Inside was a note written in neat formal print, and the contents made Shiki smile. Immediately he could tell by the handwriting who this belonged to.

Shiki-
Please come to the roof promptly at 4:45. I will be waiting for your arrival.
-xoxo

He knew exactly the girl waiting for him at the rooftop. It was none other than his precious lamb. She was a delicate one, but he thought it was time to put her in her place and show her what it means to be his.

At 4:45, you stood on the rooftop, alone. Maybe he got lost? Or did he just flat out ignore it? You began to feel dejected when the door swung open, revealing Shiki.

"A-ah! Sh-Shiki!" You began. He stood there, watching your calm and collected face go straight to flustered. You looked at the ground and fiddled with your thumbs. "I-I wanted to say tha-"

Shiki had you pressed against the wall, his face only inches from yours. Your face flushed an even deeper red as he inched closer.

He sucked out every ounce of strength within your body. Shiki's dominance used the opportunity to explore every inch of your mouth, leaving none of it untouched. His smirk remained as he gave you pleasure.

As he pulled away, he wiped his mouth. "This is to mark what's mine."

"I-I'm yours?"

He tilted your chin upwards and made your (E/C) eyes stare straight into his. "Sounds like you need to be punished."

You smirked back, letting your guard down. "I believe that's the case, isn't it?" You relaxed your body and unbuttoned the top button of your blouse. You offered yourself to him, allowing him all access to you.

He chuckled as the scenario got more intimate as the minutes passed by. "You're such a bad girl, (F/N). I like that."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned closer. "If I'm supposed to be yours until the end of time, what good am I if I don't satisfy you?"

"All my needs?" He asked. You nodded and moved your hair to the side. "I guess we should continue this at home then."

"But just one more punishment, please," you kissed his neck. You whispered into his ear as you drifted away. "I need a sample of what I'm going to get when we're alone."

"I want to hear you call my name," Shiki began as he began to nibble on your ear as he seductively whispered back into your ear. You messed with his hair a bit. Shiki began to suck your neck like a vampire out for blood. You let out a moan as he began to bite your neck. He smiled at the sound of your cries.

Then he began to mess with your collarbone, kissing it and what not. Every inch of your body was claimed by Shiki and you couldn't be happier. Your hickeys would show up any time soon and you were infatuated with who gave them to you as a sign of who you belong to.

He lifted you up bridal style and continued where you left off. Your lips were burning with passion as he carried you down the steps. You hungered for his kisses as much as he desired your sweet ones.

"Until the end, you belong to me no matter what. You are mine, and what's mine should know that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UWAH DONE

i'm not really good at sadistic and masochist stuff sorry >~<

to be honest i can only write fluffs and angsts really well.

anyways thank you for everything ! your patience, your requests, your support, everything ! i am so happy with the way things turned out !

check out my other books too and leave requests about anything ! I've currently got a Kuroko no Basuke and a Fairy Tail  book as well as this one !

Contact me:
kik: @masumii_
(any other social medias i should get?)

Thanks minna ! See you soon !