Loewen x Reader: Good Dog [Part 1]

"Phew, it sure is raining hard," you mumbled. You were trying to seek shelter under your coat until you found the shelter of a cafe. You thought about calling a taxi, but there was no use of paying for such a short distance. A little rain wouldn't hurt.

You looked at the GPS on your phone, figuring out your route. Something began to tug on your coat. When you looked down, you met eyes with an adorable pomeranian. It quietly whimpered as it looked at you pleadingly.

The poor thing had no collar so you suspected it was a stray. You picked up the fluffy ball of joy and cuddled him. He seemed to enjoy it. He licked your cheek multiple times. You giggled at the playful pup.

"Why don't I take you home and wash you up, yeah? I'm sure we'll have a good time!" You smiled, petting the dog affectionately. "And then we'll wait till the sun comes out before we go looking for your owner."

You tried to hustle through the rain, covering the dog and yourself as much as possible.

You returned home, immediately grabbing a towel to dry off the pup. You too were soaked. You let out a sigh and decided to go change before giving the stray dog a bath.

The pomeranian followed after you like a sitting duck, his tongue panting. He seemed happier now that he was out of the rain. You grabbed a (F/C) t-shirt and some old gym shorts and changed promptly. The dog sat there waiting for you patiently.

You tied up your hair and picked up the dog. He was well behaved, barely moved during the course of the entire bath. There was only one time he jumped out and on top of you, making you both fall. You lying on your back on the floor while he was on top. Let's say his paws were somewhere they shouldn't be. You picked him off of you almost immediately. You couldn't believe how embarrassed you were for a dog touching your... uh nevermind.

He was all dry and now running around like a fluffy cotton ball. He seemed overjoyed from his bath. You laid out some leftover meat and a water bowl for him.

When you were watching tv, he curled up beside you. You could feel his body inhaling and exhaling the air rhythmically. He was lightly snoring, and you couldn't help but giggle. The serene sounds around you made you feel relaxed. The light patter of the rain, the voice of the characters on tv, the dog's light snoring, it was all perfect.

Maybe having the little puffball of a dog around wasn't a bad idea.

Except, that little puffball is a demon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOAW. That was insanely and sadly short. This just proves how much I suck at writing now :p and also how my creative juices have dried up.

I'm trying here my friends.

Anywayyssss I'll let you all know when requests are open. Ever since I started writing that Haikyuu Oneshot Book, my writing drive has slightly increased. Hopefully I can keep this up.

Hope you enjoyed !

Thanks minna !