1 - "Rock N' Roll Lifestyle"

The trip to Los Angeles was more fun than Aryl expected. She always liked flights, and now she was with all her friends. Plus, the plane was a luxurious private jet, as Paul promised them, which was strange for a newly formed band that didn't even reach fame and fortune. Everyone loved Paul, that was for sure. He had his connections and got everything done easily.

She ended up sitting next to Otto, as she didn't want to sit next to Dustin, and Jimmie was sitting next to his girlfriend Maddie. The other option she had was Ed, but she wanted to have a conversation with Otto so that she didn't get bored.

"I've been to LA before, you know?" he said, drawing her attention. She raised an eyebrow, "Really? How?" Otto started playing with her shiny belt as he answered: "I first tried it in Cali. You know, played in a few glam bands and stuff. It just didn't happen, so I came to New York. I met Dust and Jimmie. You know the rest."

Aryl nodded as Otto continued to tug at her belt. She was wearing denim shorts and an Aerosmith shirt, there were light brown, ankle length cowboy boots covering her feet. She had taken her leather jacket with her, with spikes on its shoulders. Her brown hair was half up half down, the tips dyed blue. She had changed her cute, little girl image a while ago. And now, she totally looked like a rock n' roll chick, even though she didn't think so herself.

Otto finally let go of her belt and started playing with the tips of her hair. "Your hair is fuckin' cool like this." he stated, and Aryl giggled. "Thanks. It looks kinda punk, you know?" Otto chuckled and twirled her hair on his finger. "Yeah, but it's better than full brown. More... Sensational..." They both laughed at his comment, Aryl was nowhere near sensational. They both knew that.

"You're a cool chick, Ary." Otto said as he pulled her near him, cuddling her. "Don't you think that you're not." Aryl smiled and rested her head on his chest. Otto was a great friend, there was no denying that.

"What the fuck are you two lovebirds doing?" Jimmie asked as he was passing by, "Ain't you tired of dating band members Aryl?" Otto snorted and Aryl sneered, "I'm not dating him, Jimmie. I guess you've never had a female friend, am I wrong? That's why you don't think a guy and a girl can just be good friends."

Jimmie smirked and shook his head, "No baby no... I just don't think good friends grind on each other." Both Aryl and Otto laughed, they both knew it wasn't true. Jimmie knew it as well, he was just searching for something to make fun of. Typical.

"Are you jealous, Jim?" Otto asked, raising an eyebrow. Aryl giggled. It was enough to get Jimmie mad. "Don't fuckin' call me Jim! How many more times do I fuckin' need to tell you?" His eyebrows furrowed, then he smirked. "And yeah, I'm so fuckin' jealous. You don't ever grind me up Aryl."

"Maybe if you weren't such an arrogant prick, I would have." she replied, causing all the others to woo and whistle and yell to congratulate her for her comeback. Jimmie's face fell after the unexpected words. He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, then just continued his way to the small bar in the plane.

He grabbed one bottle of beer to himself, tossing Otto another one. "Thanks man!" Otto said as he opened the lid using the seat's side. Jimmie walked back to his seat and sat down. "You didn't bring for us?" Dustin whined. "Get your ass up and get it yourself." Jimmie said as he chugged on his beer.

After all the members, including Aryl, got their drinks, Maddie stood up from her seat and walked towards the bathroom. Just as she was out of sight, Jimmie whisper-shouted: "Guys, you wanna go to a strip club?" All the men approved in a second, except Ed.