2 - Bon Scott's Spirit

Aryl sighed in boredom as they waited in the queue. The whole band, except Ed, were there, as well as Paul. However, she was the only sober one. The others were making silly jokes and laughing like maniac. She was hoping that the band was really worth seeing, because she was not in the mood of going out anyway. There were only a few people left, telling their names to the bouncer with bald head. Still, the queue was not moving. Someone was making them wait. Aryl finally realized the issue, someone was arguing with the bouncer. She listened.

"Which part of it do you not understand, huh? I'm telling you I'm the fuckin' singer!" It was a deep voice, but sounded kind of raspy. "Uh-huh. Sure. The whole band got in hours ago, why weren't you with them?" the bouncer said, making it clear that he didn't believe it. "It's none of your fuckin' business. I'm just telling you, if you don't get me inside now, you'll be in trouble big boy." The man who was speaking sounded pissed off, but she couldn't figure out if he was telling the truth or not. A lot of people tried to get into clubs telling these kinds of lies. 

"You're threatening me now, punk? Back off before I rip you in half, you hear me?" the bouncer yelled and the queue started continuing again. Aryl was guessing that the man who claimed himself to be the singer had finally given up. As they got closer, she was finally able to see the man. He was standing against the wall, smoking. He had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Beautiful green eyes. His cheekbones were showing themselves finely, his strong jaw was clenched. His well-shaped lips curled when he took a drag from his cigarette and exhaled. There was a very unpleasant look on his face, he looked like he was ready to beat someone to death.

His clothes fit his style well, he was wearing leather pants and a white graphic shirt without sleeves. There were tons of bracelets around his wrists, and a few necklaces around his neck. He had worn a shiny, big belt and he had cowboy boots just like Aryl. This guy totally looked like a rockstar, and a big trouble. Well, Aryl was... Captivated.

She realized that she had been staring for too long when the bouncer said: "Names?" Everyone else was out of their minds, even Paul. She knew it was her who needed to deal with everything. She quickly told all of their names, then waited for him to check it from the list. Meanwhile, she was trying her best not to look at the interesting man standing against the wall.

Both her and the bouncer were startled with a noise. "You motherfucker!" the bouncer shouted as he held the man from his shoulders. The man she had been eyeing had tried to take advantage of the situation and sneak inside, but the bouncer was smarter than expected. He pushed him against the wall and raised his fist, ready to punch him. As the bouncer was at least 3 times bigger than the other guy, it was certain that the guy's pretty face would be ruined if he was punched.

"Wait!" Aryl shouted, and the bouncer turned to him. "He's with us" He looked surprised, as the other man had an undefinable expression on his face, and was panting, trying to catch his breath. "What?" The bouncer lowered his fist. "He's with us." Aryl repeated.

"What's his name then?" he asked, with a suspicious look on his face. "His name's Ed Venzor." she replied without hesitating. The bouncer checked the list on his free hand, and raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, he's on the list."

She was glad that her trick worked, she knew that Ed's name must have been written on the list. The man was looking at Aryl as the bouncer let go of him. They then made eye contact, and Aryl couldn't help but break it by looking at her band mates. If she didn't, she was going to blush immediately, she knew it. She could still feel his eyes on her back, but she shrugged it off and shouted: "C'mon guys!"

Just then, Otto threw his arm around her and almost fell over. "Let's go!" he slurred, the other repeated and started stumbling towards the door. Dustin was about the fall onto the bouncer when Aryl pulled him towards her and put his arm around her.