Part 2

Devin

"So what's your name beautiful?" I asked him as I scratched his ear.

"Ricky." He says and purrs softly.

"Well it's nice to meet you Ricky."

I've noticed the others gave us our space and I kinda like being alone with Ricky.
"How old are you? Do you know?"
He thinks about it for a second and then shrugs. I decided to let it go then maybe ask Chris later. If he even knows.

After about an hour of playing around, Ricky was pretty whooped. So I took him to the guest room.

"W-Will you stay with me? J-Just till I fall asleep." He seems really scared of something. I'd be a douche to say no.

"Of course." So he curls up under the covers and I sat on the bed watching him. Five minutes later I quietly left the room.
"Hey Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"You know how old he is?"

".....Actually no I don't. The lady never told me." I nod and Ricky comes out in tears.

"I-I had a bad dream." He tells me.

"Oh I'm sorry. Wanna talk about it?"
He nods and pulls me back into the room. We sat on the bed.....well I sat on the bed. Ricky insisted on sitting on my lap. But I'm not complaining. He tells me his nightmare and I promised we'd protect him from it. He nods and curled up into me. After he's asleep for the second time I decided to stay in the room.

He's a broken boy. But I can put him back together.