Chapter 30

{Song in video: Madi Diaz - Tomorrow}

It was a few months later that has passed. Me and Jace were officially together for six months and Chris and Katie were still together. Mr. Zielinski and Ms. Ferguson were apparently dating. We were all happy. Today was the last day of junior year at school. I was happy, yet a little sad about it at the same time. Junior year was one of the most interesting school years I've ever had. It had its downsides but also had a lot of upsides. My mom and dad are currently dating each other. It's been a few months now. They both seemed very happy together.

I had decided to put on a little more makeup than usual. I put on navy eyeshadow, winged black eyeliner, red lipstick, and black mascara. I put on a casual flower print navy and white dress, had a white shirt underneath, and had on a navy and white bandana on my head. I put on 2 inch navy blue heels.

I went over to my desk and fed my black and yellow gecko, Frieda. Jace gave her to me as a gift. He also got me a Boston Terrier puppy. I named her Layla. I know most moms wouldn't be too thrilled with that, but my mom was completely cool with it.

Layla barked at me. "Aww hey Layla," I said and kissed her head. I went downstairs.

"You're looking gorgeous today," my mom said when she saw me.

"Thanks," I said.

"Happy that it's your last day of school?"

"Yeah sort of. This year was definitely very interesting to say the least."

"It sure was wasn't it?"

The doorbell rang and I opened it up. My mouth dropped and I gasped. Katie was standing there and she looked different. She had blonde hair and pink and green streaks. She also wore black eyeshadow, eyeliner, and had on pink lip gloss.

"Oh my God Katie!" I shrieked at gave her a hug. "You look different! In a very good way of course! You look amazing!"

Katie laughed. "Thanks. I did it yesterday and decided I would surprise everybody."

My mom walked up to us. "Holy beautiful! Wow Katie you look great!" she exclaimed.

I looked at the time. "Well we should get going. You'll have time to stare at her later mom." I laughed.

"Okay, have a good day sweeties!"

We went into my car and drove to school. When we walked in the hallway, the guys' and girls' mouths dropped when they saw Katie. We went over to Jace, Chris, and Eric. By the way, Eric and Katie are friends and okay with each other now.

Their mouths dropped. "Oh my God," Chris said. "Katie you look absolutely stunning!"

Katie grinned. "Thanks," she said and they kissed.

"That is a great look," Jace said. He turned to me. "You're looking very beautiful yourself."

"Aw thanks," I said and we kissed.

When the bell rang, we went into Mr. Zielinski's class. Jace decided to come with us since it's the last day of school and skipping class didn't really matter.

"Ah here's the gang," Mr. Zielinski said and smiled. He looked at Katie and gasped. "Katie is that you?"

"Yes it's me Mr. Z," Katie said and laughed.

"Love the new look! It looks great."

"Thanks." She grinned. She turned to us. "Wow I've never got so many compliments in my life."

"It's true though. You do look great," I said.

Johnny and Carolyn walked into class and their eyes widened and they gasped. "Oh my God Katie you're so gorgeous!" Carolyn exclaimed and gave her a hug.